Forum » FFXI » General » Oops /t
Oops /t
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-19 23:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't you love when your bashing someone to your friend, then you realise.. your bashing to the person your bashing? Ironic huh?

What are some tiems youve *** up like this? I for one just bitched out someone inadvertently for letting 3 Mavi seals hit the floor because I wouldnt buy them. Edit: I meant to send it to my friend, jsut *** it up x.x

Embarrassing x.x
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-19 23:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

huh ?
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-19 23:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

That's why you just tell the person themselves they *** up
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-19 23:43:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ur.. Can't say I've done this.. Learn to touch type I guess?
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-10-20 00:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like normal 'mt' to me.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-10-20 00:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I've done it a few times, but i wasn't bothered enough by it to remember what was said..
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-10-20 00:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Khimaira said:
Don't you love when your bashing someone to your friend, then you realise.. your bashing to the person your bashing? Ironic huh?

What are some tiems youve *** up like this? I for one just bitched out someone inadvertently for letting 3 Mavi seals hit the floor because I wouldnt buy them. Edit: I meant to send it to my friend, jsut *** it up x.x

Embarrassing x.x

Lol sounds pretty lame to me if they wouldn't let you have them cause you wouldn't pay. Doesn't seem like that bad of a "mt" to me, coulda been worse.

I think I'm one of the few people who do this this but when something drops no one I'm with can use I do a /sea job and ask people who want them. Some rank 5 DNC got those movement+12 shoes from my group cause no one wanted or could use them when we killed Ironclad. I've never seen anyone else do this but everyone's trying to make gil off easily obtained items.

Wish I would get a random legit tell asking if I want free ***. :O

edit: changed ^
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-20 00:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Don't you love when your bashing someone to your friend, then you realise.. your bashing to the person your bashing? Ironic huh? What are some tiems youve *** up like this? I for one just bitched out someone inadvertently for letting 3 Mavi seals hit the floor because I wouldnt buy them. Edit: I meant to send it to my friend, jsut *** it up x.x Embarrassing x.x
Lol sounds pretty lame to me if they wouldn't let you have them cause you wouldn't pay. Doesn't seem like that bad of a "mt" to me, coulda been worse. I think I'm one of the few people who do this this but when something drops no one I'm with can use I do a /sea job and ask people who want them. Some rank 5 DNC got those movement+12 shoes from my group cause no one wanted or could use them when we killed Ironclad. I've never seen anyone else do this but everyone's trying to make gil off easily obtained items. Wish I would get a random tell asking if I want free ***. :O

Do you want free ***? Oh sorry MT