First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29
 Leviathan.Anbu
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-10-14 12:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Andevom said:
Leviathan.Anbu said:
Just don't play the game you 2...stick to 11 problem solved. I'm enjoying the game myself... a lot servers are crowded more people are joining this so called garbage game lol. I think half the people QQing haven't even played ye game lmao. There might be choco's in the game not and no one has found out how to unlock them yet.

I don't plan on it (as of now), and I am sticking with it.

But we're all free to state why we don't recommend the game for people who are unsure if they want it, aren't we?

My point exactly this guy is a prime example of what I'm talking about he hasn't even played the game lmao...people shouldn't believe the hype and play for them selves...I honestly can't see how people aren't having fun with this...Funny thing is that this game that is supposedly unfinished ect...completely blows 11 away and its only going to get better lol
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Anbu
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-10-14 12:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Andevom said:
Leviathan.Anbu said:

My point exactly this guy is a prime example of what I'm talking about he hasn't even played the game lmao

I said I don't plan on playing the game. I said nothing about not having played it before.

Quote:
...people shouldn't believe the hype and play for them selves...

If the game was free, absolutely, give it a try and see if it's for you. But the reason we even have reviewers is to give people information on whether or not they should buy a game. Sure, you can buy it, hate it, and return it, but this is an option most people would like to avoid altogether.

Quote:
I honestly can't see how people aren't having fun with this...

Reasons why have already been stated numerous times in this and other threads/forums.

Quote:
Funny thing is that this game that is supposedly unfinished ect...completely blows 11 away and its only going to get better lol

I don't see how it completely blows away anything. Giving reasons for why you think this game is so amazing would really help to strengthen your argument. But chances are, we've already heard them, and we'll just end up going in circles.

I guess this means you don't have a PC that can run 14 or a ps3.. you can get a job bro and save up 300 for a ps3 by march...its all good...but yeah sorry bro its way better than 11 by a far...
[+]
 Phoenix.Katori
Server: Phoenix
user: agroyboy
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-10-14 13:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

andevom you might be free to state why you dont like something. but i think it's dumb you go to ffxivpro site and *** about it. i thin that's super dumb becuase everyone here plays it other then tesla i guess since doesnt have ffxi account or ffxiv account connected here. most likely a wow player
[+]
By AreeyaJaidee 2010-10-14 13:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIV is cool :)
[+]
By Tesla 2010-10-14 13:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Anbu said:
Tesla said:

Asura.Andevom said:

Just don't play the game you 2...stick to 11 problem solved. I'm enjoying the game myself... a lot servers are crowded more people are joining this so called garbage game lol. I think half the people QQing haven't even played the game lmao. There might be choco's in the game already and no one has found out how to unlock them yet.

Excuse me for having an objective frame of mind. I'll shut my mouth and just like/accept whatever SE dishes up offering no constructive criticism. You proved my point of fanboyism and the fact that you've dealt with SEs way of developing games so long you're used to mediocrity.

Yes I have played it, I still jump on it every night to watch all the crafting at any aetheryhte to get physical level ups like it's bard singing during campaign. What I think is that most people that don't mind this mediocrity that SE put out haven't even played any other MMOs for more than 2 hours like you claim the reviewers haven't. If you can't get away from a controller or can't see the concept of a mouse/keyboard driven game sort of proves that also.
[+]
 Asura.Limelyte
Server: Asura
user: Limelight
By Asura.Limelyte 2010-10-14 13:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Katori said:
most likely a wow player
What are you trying to say?
[+]
By Tesla 2010-10-14 13:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Katori said:
andevom you might be free to state why you dont like something. but i think it's dumb you go to ffxivpro site and *** about it. i thin that's super dumb becuase everyone here plays it other then tesla i guess since doesnt have ffxi account or ffxiv account connected here. most likely a wow player

No, I just never linked my characters. Look this is an FFXIV review thread, do you want us to talk about how the game is perfect so SE can use us as a control group and start patting themselves on the back so they can go back to sipping margaritas on the beach with our money?
[+]
By AreeyaJaidee 2010-10-14 13:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The game has flaws, but what game doesn't?

If i remember correctly every MMO is jacked up at launch time.

It eventually gets fixed or the game dies. What's to review?

People are overly dramatizing this whole thing man.

FFXI is still here, people still play it... SO WHAT?
FFXIV has the potential to be the SAME exact way.

This whole fanboy vs fanboy BS is getting old.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-10-14 13:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Amusing side note:

SquareEnix laid off 10% of its workforce back in 2nd quarter of this year (ostensibly during XIV's peak dev period) for downsizing and "managerial conflicts."

About the same time, Wada posted on Twitter that the way to fix the company was to replace about 30% of employees with inexperienced recent graduates who are cheaper and less demanding. "Maybe replacing 30% of the company with folks in their early twenties will fix the remaining 70%."

A few days ago, JP Twitter started mentioning that SE is now calling the people they laid off -- especially client and server programmers -- and desperately trying to hire them back. ("Chinese fluency is a plus!")

Most seem to be telling them to go to hell.
[+]
 Asura.Limelyte
By Asura.Limelyte 2010-10-14 13:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think I'll ever understand SE.

Not an insult, not a compliment.
[+]
By AreeyaJaidee 2010-10-14 13:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Amusing side note: SquareEnix laid off 10% of its workforce back in 2nd quarter of this year (ostensibly during XIV's peak dev period) for downsizing and "managerial conflicts.". About the same time, Wada posted on Twitter that the way to fix the company was to replace about 30% of employees with inexperienced recent graduates who are cheaper and less demanding. "Maybe replacing 30% of the company with folks in their early twenties will fix the remaining 70%." A few days ago, JP Twitter started mentioning that SE is now calling the people they laid off -- especially client and server programmers -- and desperately trying to hire them back. ("Chinese fluency is a plus!") Most seem to be telling them to go to hell.

I wanna see the post of workers telling them to go to hell XD ~!!!!

That stuff would be so funny :F
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Anbu
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-10-14 14:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Andevom said:
Leviathan.Anbu said:

I guess this means you don't have a PC that can run 14 or a ps3.. you can get a job bro and save up 300 for a ps3 by march...its all good...but yeah sorry bro its way better than 11 by a far...

More generalizations /sigh.

Already have a PC, a PS3 and a job. Affording it isn't the issue. Spending money on things I don't think are worth it though, that's another story.

Katori said:
andevom you might be free to state why you dont like something. but i think it's dumb you go to ffxivpro site and *** about it.

I'm actually posting to this thread through the FFXIAH forum. It exists there too.

This is deticated to you bro...

[+]
By nicadimis25 2010-10-14 14:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

you know what i am getting tired of hearing people that dont play FFXIV complain about how bad it is. Well here you go WOW, FFXI, and all the other RPG MMO's where just as bad when they where first released it take time to build a RPG MMO so before anyone thinks about complain about how bad they feel it is or think it will be just because you read some other persons thought about it. In six months to a year when you are playing because it has turned out to be a good MMO just remember i told you so, and stop wasting our time with your complaints.
By nicadimis25 2010-10-14 14:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Tesla you know what SE blew Blizzard out of the water with FFXI and once they get all the corrections to FFXIV made and new material and people figure everything out it is going to shut Blizzard down WOW is a yesterdays game we have all been there and done that the game is old.
 Asura.Limelyte
By Asura.Limelyte 2010-10-14 15:00:43
Link | Quote | Reply

nicadimis25 said:
it is going to shut Blizzard down
Lol... I can't believe you just said that.

EDIT- I don't doubt that it will become an amazing game, but I seriously doubt it's going to shut down Blizzard.
[+]
By nicadimis25 2010-10-14 15:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

and for the record i played WOW and i still play FFXI and FFXIV
By nicadimis25 2010-10-14 15:05:40
Link | Quote | Reply

WOW is old yesterdays game
By nicadimis25 2010-10-14 15:10:30
Link | Quote | Reply

who knows just my opinion i did not mean it in a litteral term but i know alot of people that left wow to play FFXI because WOW has been played out for alot of people i know i did
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-10-14 15:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I spy a troll.
[+]
 Sylph.Limes
Server: Sylph
user: Limes
By Sylph.Limes 2010-10-14 15:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

nicadimis25 said:
you know what i am getting tired of hearing people that dont play FFXIV complain about how bad it is.

yea i dunno whats up w/ that, Its pretty much just FF11 players.

It's like they come here find one complaint thread post "Glad i canculed mah pre-ordah" then go back to Abys- ERM, final fantasy 11. For them FFXIV has always been like a slap in the face. I mean i could say i understand, you spend one third of your life playing a game (avg age i hear is about 28) "only to have it taken away," but i cant. Mostly because this hasn't happened (and mostly because im 22 and only played 11 off and on for 2 years).

I mean i know forums are gonna have trolls but damn lol. Those guys really need a life if they're protecting a game ya kno?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-10-14 15:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Make a thread that says "Only people who like FFXIV can post"
2. Get mods to topic ban anyone who says it sucks.

Otherwise you will have people who say it sucks. I enjoy playing many games that people say are sucky. That's how it is with everything else in life.
[+]
 Leviathan.Anbu
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-10-14 15:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Limes said:
nicadimis25 said:
you know what i am getting tired of hearing people that dont play FFXIV complain about how bad it is.

yea i dunno whats up w/ that, Its pretty much just FF11 players.

It's like they come here find one complaint thread post "Glad i canculed mah pre-ordah" then go back to Abys- ERM, final fantasy 11. For them FFXIV has always been like a slap in the face. I mean i could say i understand, you spend one third of your life playing a game (avg age i hear is about 28) "only to have it taken away," but i cant. Mostly because this hasn't happened (and mostly because im 22 and only played 11 off and on for a year).

I mean i know forums are gonna have trolls but damn lol. Those guys really need a life if they're protecting a game ya kno?

Yeah I realized it was mostly 11 fanboy 14 haters When i remembered our forums are linked...sad thing its like no one is making them quit 11 just play lol11(FFAbyssea) and let the guys who enjoy 14 play 14 their just mad that a so called unfinished flop is way better than that relic of a game lolff11...that's like ps2 players hating on ps3 players.
[+]
By nicadimis25 2010-10-14 15:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Im just tired of people not useing thier brain every RPG MMO sucked when it first came out i mean WOW, EverQuest FFXI they all did then the changes and implimentations started to happen and things always get better it takes time ***the game been out what a month. Did they expect it to roll off the assembly line in perfect shape for that fact there is not a game out there that releases with out problems.
 Leviathan.Anbu
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-10-14 15:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
1. Make a thread that says "Only people who like FFXIV can post"
2. Get mods to topic ban anyone who says it sucks.

Otherwise you will have people who say it sucks. I enjoy playing many games that people say are sucky. That's how it is with everything else in life.

Its not even that it just seems like bashing 14 is just the in thing to do atm especially when you have people who haven't even played it bashing every oppo they get its funny but sad...its just so obvious
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Tesla 2010-10-14 15:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

nicadimis25 said:
you know what i am getting tired of hearing people that dont play FFXIV complain about how bad it is. Well here you go WOW, FFXI, and all the other RPG MMO's where just as bad when they where first released it take time to build a RPG MMO

What? No they weren't reviewed as bad or unfinished when they came out, Jaerik already posted their scores somewhere even.

nicadimis25 said:
In six months to a year when you are playing because it has turned out to be a good MMO just remember i told you so, and stop wasting our time with your complaints.

So you're basically admitting they jumped the gun 6 months to a year on this, which is what I was saying.

nicadimis25 said:
Tesla you know what SE blew Blizzard out of the water with FFXI and once they get all the corrections to FFXIV made and new material and people figure everything out it is going to shut Blizzard down WOW is a yesterdays game we have all been there and done that the game is old.

FFXI was out before WoW, I remember my whole LS leaving for it at the time (shortly after remora&hades were created), so I don't know how SE blew Blizzard out of the water.. when you could more accurately say Blizzard blew everyone out of the water with their product.
[+]
By Tesla 2010-10-14 16:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Andevom said:
I'd say the FFXIV fans are the ones on the defensive here. After all, this thread was started due to the outstanding number of negative reviews.

I'm an FF fan, some of my favorite games ever are developed by Square, but it's hard to say I'm a fan of FFXIV. I'm a little embarrassed for them honestly.
[+]
By nicadimis25 2010-10-14 16:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Andevom FFXIV can still make up for the past no RPG MMO is going to come out perfect WOW didnt even do that it just takes time i see the potention in FFXIV to be great but instead of people complaining there needs to be more constructve critisizem all i read is it suck it suck well explain what you think sucks so maybe something will be done about it like i want the AH back i hate haveing to go to the wards and spend hours there looking through peoples stuff to hope i find what i want and if you have not played then you cant say anything in my opinion because you realy have no clue and tesla for me FFXI came out when they released it on XBOX i was on wow till i saw it coming out on XBOX thank you and on a positive not tesla like the pic
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29