Forum » FFXI » General » JP account & webmoney
JP account & webmoney
 Sylph.Katoplepa
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: katoplepa
By Sylph.Katoplepa 2010-09-30 07:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

here we are, again! at first, square decided to stop accepting non-japanese credit card for the japanese account, so i've done the hell to setting up a webmoney account to keep alive my character, now what? they stop also the webmoney system!! hey square! i want to pay!! i want to give you my money! so please tell me HOW !! damn myself when i purchased a japanese version in the 2003, never suspended, always payed every single month, but now it seems that i have to quit at 31 december...
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-30 08:09:28
Link | Quote | Reply

have a word with the web chat people or give them a call and ask their advice. Im fairly sure there's a way round it from their side
 Fenrir.Mariane
Server: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2010-09-30 08:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I use a non Japanese credit card with a Japanese POL account and it still works... The issue is somehow related with your bank not replying some kind of server authentication they require. Some credit cards still work.

The reason for that "crap" is that they did not stop giving 14 day trial codes to Japanese residents.

The whole 14 day trial system was indeed where all the problem started, since RMT started to use stolen credit card numbers to make trial accounts which once billed got protested. SE then "shielded themselves" with such measures.

And a bunch of legitimate players got affected. While my credit card still works, I can't purchase new character slots, for example.