Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Wutai » so far
so far
 Phoenix.Katori
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: agroyboy
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-28 12:36:32
Link | Quote | Reply

well i plan to atleast take every craft to max. while lvling all tank/melee job to 40 then maybe go to magic one's. if your going to play a game might as well take it to the fullest.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-28 12:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Katori said:
well i plan to atleast take every craft to max. while lvling all tank/melee job to 40 then maybe go to magic one's. if your going to play a game might as well take it to the fullest.
i might be playing once i build another gaming rig.
Either this one(I shall call it WuTang) or Trabia, or maybe Besaid for the Koolaid.
 Phoenix.Katori
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-28 12:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

cool. well i hope to see you around :)
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-28 12:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to play on Lindblum, actually I want them to put Lindblum in the game. :D
 Leviathan.Yokhai
Server: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-28 12:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Katori said:

my advice, level both mage jobs to 16 to get the usage of their support abilities. Conjurer gets cure at 6 and stoneskin at 8 and thurmatage gets sacrifice at 6 and stygian spikes at 16. They will be SUPER usefull when you level your melee jobs.

EDIT - maybe take it as far as 21 to get prot/ shell
 Phoenix.Katori
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-28 12:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

i just got the game last night. im deployed to kuwait right this sec. i got to lvl 9 in 3 hours of play and mining to 5. it's pretty easy to lvl i just grabbed all lvl 1 battle quest and lvl 10 battle quest. every time i got a skill or ability i just put it in once i got the aor ws i was killing 3 to 4 mobs at a time easy. i printed out some crafting list and i plan to start crafting tonight while trying to hit lvl 19 :)
 Phoenix.Katori
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-28 12:53:15
Link | Quote | Reply

lol it's funny D i played on asura at my start i was in sheepmaster, precedence the old one not the new one. and everyone was friendly back then so asura must have changed. i know every great player from back then quit. so no more tribe precedence or machina around anymore.