Forum » FFXI » General » FFXI is about to die!! RIP
FFXI is about to die!! RIP
 Asura.Wordspoken
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Wordspoken 2010-09-25 00:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Domz said:
dont you wish that every time someone says this that maat pops out from a bush to beat that person's *** while a moogle tapes it?
Is that what Asuran's Fists is called these days?
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Server: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-09-25 00:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shadowwarrior said:
Hi guys i think FFXI is about to die, cause the economy is down like hell, SE want money for each *** little update and with higher lvls the mobs arent a challange anymore. i hate it to do abyssea like a no reallife freak just to get my lvl and some new items, because i have a life beside ffxi and i dont want to miss it.but SE forces the no reallife freaks so they have something to do all day ( and night) long.
the normal player will never reach the range of the freaks in this game. all what i am seeing is abysea abysea and abysea, where is the storyline where are the creative missions quests etc...the most crafts arent worth it anything nowadays. and one word to all the pimped guys in the game, i am feeling sorry for you lol because wake up and get your life back idiots... you think you can get a woman with mandau? lol you think you can get a job with aegis? NO *** NO!
actually there are women that would *** your brains out if you have a relic. Epussy ftw.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-09-25 06:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
[
actually there are women that would *** your brains out if you have a relic. Epussy ftw.

No, no there aren't.
Must be a nice illusion of the world you live in.
[+]