Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » transfering servers
transfering servers
By darkchildv86 2010-09-24 07:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I am looking for a server with good endgame lots of players and a server more reliant on linkshells than pickup groups. need a good amount of NA players. tell me what your server is like and if you think it fits my style. if your shell is recruiting i've got blm blu drk 85 and my girl who i'll be transfering with has cor rdm whm blm 85 and brd 82 will be 85. my plan is to create a shell on new server but if we find a good shell wouldnt mind that either.
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 07:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Drama... {Do You Need it} = Asura.

pick up groups.. asura..

nubs .. Asura..

im sure you get the point
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-24 08:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Carby is a heavenly server. lots and lots of NA, almost no JP and EU. People will respond to your shouts offereing to help you before you get the chance to press "enter". Everyone is welcome in all linkshells, and newcomers is first on all lotting lists. You want ***done? Wanna make big gil? Get gear fast and for free and without any actual work? Free abyssea leeching? (ppl that make aby pt's on carby are screaming for leechers that just stands there doing nothing, and it's free).

If all this appeals to you, then Carbuncle is definatly a server for you. I would even go as far as to say that linkshells would probably fight over the honor of paying for your transfer as well.
[+]
By BorealisV2 2010-09-24 08:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Never Shiva... just never.
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-09-24 08:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Carby is a heavenly server. lots and lots of NA, almost no JP and EU. People will respond to your shouts offereing to help you before you get the chance to press "enter". Everyone is welcome in all linkshells, and newcomers is first on all lotting lists. You want ***done? Wanna make big gil? Get gear fast and for free and without any actual work? Free abyssea leeching? (ppl that make aby pt's on carby are screaming for leechers that just stands there doing nothing, and it's free).

If all this appeals to you, then Carbuncle is definatly a server for you. I would even go as far as to say that linkshells would probably fight over the honor of paying for your transfer as well.

By darkchildv86 2010-09-24 08:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

can i get a serious response
[+]
 Bismarck.Katianna
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Katianna 2010-09-24 08:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Instead of posting here, your best bet is to make a mule and plant it on different servers. Or just make one and delete it when you're done so you can make another somewhere else. Ask around. Check for yourself the server populations ect. That's probably the best way to find what you're looking for. If you don't want to do the legwork then just pick a server at random to try. No place is perfect.
By darkchildv86 2010-09-24 08:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Katianna said:
Instead of posting here, your best bet is to make a mule and plant it on different servers. Or just make one and delete it when you're done so you can make another somewhere else. Ask around. Check for yourself the server populations ect. That's probably the best way to find what you're looking for. If you don't want to do the legwork then just pick a server at random to try. No place is perfect.

you can't see whitegate on a lvl 1 whitegate is the center of the game. you can't figure out what i need to know in the cities.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 08:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

darkchildv86 said:
mine was....
By BorealisV2 2010-09-24 09:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

darkchildv86 said:

Don't come to Shiva because it's filled with mainly French/German gimps...

Serious enough?
 Ragnarok.Cerelyn
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Cerelyn 2010-09-24 09:39:25
Link | Quote | Reply

darkchildv86 said:
Bismarck.Katianna said:

you can't see whitegate on a lvl 1 whitegate is the center of the game. you can't figure out what i need to know in the cities.
Sure you can, Just need help with the quest lol
 Bismarck.Katianna
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Katianna 2010-09-24 09:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Do level based
darkchildv86 said:
Bismarck.Katianna said:

Do search, include world and include levels. You can't see it all, but you can see enough. You can filter jobs ect. I thought you'd be experienced enough to figure this out. So much for that. Just pay for the server jump and try one at random then lol.
By darkchildv86 2010-09-24 10:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

this isnt the responses i'm looking for please stop trolling my thread
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2010-09-24 10:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

darkchildv86 said:
I am looking for a server with good endgame lots of players and a server more reliant on linkshells than pickup groups. need a good amount of NA players. tell me what your server is like and if you think it fits my style. if your shell is recruiting i've got blm blu drk 85 and my girl who i'll be transfering with has cor rdm whm blm 85 and brd 82 will be 85. my plan is to create a shell on new server but if we find a good shell wouldnt mind that either.

iirc a few ppl up above told you exactly how their server was. Why are you sitting here telling ppl to get out of your thread and stop trolling?
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-09-24 10:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Zanno, didn't I see you say on tues, you were panning on goog to another server?
By BorealisV2 2010-09-24 10:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

darkchildv86 said:

You really don't understand what 'trolling' is do you...

I gave you a legitimate answer; Shiva is a crap bag of a server, I don't recommend it, look elsewhere.
[+]
By darkchildv86 2010-09-24 10:49:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Crimsontears said:
darkchildv86 said:

iirc a few ppl up above told you exactly how their server was. Why are you sitting here telling ppl to get out of your thread and stop trolling?

read the responses again. the shiva response is the only legit response in the entire thread
By darkchildv86 2010-09-24 10:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:
darkchildv86 said:

I gave you a legitimate answer; Shiva is a crap bag of a server, I don't recommend it, look elsewhere.

read above
By BorealisV2 2010-09-24 10:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

darkchildv86 said:
BorealisV2 said:
darkchildv86 said:

read above

Done.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-09-24 10:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

darkchildv86 said:
Yeah sounds like a douche* to me, you know what Lakshmi sucks too... Yup, don't bother looking here. -.0

Edit: damn phone...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-24 10:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Zanno, didn't I see you say on tues, you were panning on goog to another server?

Shhhh dont tell.

Well yea, because I'm not NA, so I dont get all that goodies that all NA gets on this server. I'm the *** that works hard to get everyone else their ***for free.

Sort of like a butler. Yeah, I'm carbucles butler.

Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 11:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

darkchildv86 said:

tbh if you think they only way to check what goes on on a server is to sit in WG this is a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE view.

sit in your normal timescales and check the areas.. aka what you want to do with your new server.. aka dynamis, sky,sea, limbus etc and see how many people are in the area.. check it over a period of a week or so and you'll see a pattern of people.. then as ur mule have a word with one of 2 of the people you consistently see there and try get their website address or just more info.

there ya go.. do your own research!
By darkchildv86 2010-09-24 11:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
darkchildv86 said:
Yeah sounds like a douche* to me, you know what Lakshmi sucks too... Yup, don't bother looking here. -.0

i just don't like when i make a post asking about servers and i get a guy telling me his server is the land of milk and honey... after i read that he's leaving it because of overcrowded jp. then in my thread states theres no jp.. i'm not a douche beut telling a guy go look in sandy that'll tell you everything.. that's not what i'm looking for
By darkchildv86 2010-09-24 11:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:
darkchildv86 said:

tbh if you think they only way to check what goes on on a server is to sit in WG this is a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE view.

sit in your normal timescales and check the areas.. aka what you want to do with your new server.. aka dynamis, sky,sea, limbus etc and see how many people are in the area.. check it over a period of a week or so and you'll see a pattern of people.. then as ur mule have a word with one of 2 of the people you consistently see there and try get their website address or just more info.

there ya go.. do your own research!

so i can tell if its a pickup group just by looking? i can see the shouts by standing in sandy huh? please just stop move on
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 11:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lazyarse said:
Asura.Rinkydink said:
. then as ur mule have a word with one of 2 of the people you consistently see there and try get their website address or just more info.

so i can tell if its a pickup group just by looking? i can see the shouts by standing in sandy huh? please just stop move on

at this moment in time your displaying perfectly accurate Asuran attitude!!
By darkchildv86 2010-09-24 11:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

darkchildv86 said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
darkchildv86 said:

i just don't like when i make a post asking about servers and i get a guy telling me his server is the land of milk and honey... after i read that he's leaving it because of overcrowded jp. then in my thread states theres no jp.. i'm not a douche beut telling a guy go look in sandy that'll tell you everything.. that's not what i'm looking for

i am interested in dynamis which has a 72 hour cooldown. would it not be as simple and probably more effective to simply ask on here what endgame is like instead of sending a tell during said event?
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-09-24 11:27:11
Link | Quote | Reply

This tread makes my head hurt.
[+]
 Asura.Lexin
user: Kakurot
By Asura.Lexin 2010-09-24 11:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:
Lazyarse said:
Asura.Rinkydink said:
. then as ur mule have a word with one of 2 of the people you consistently see there and try get their website address or just more info.

at this moment in time your displaying perfectly accurate Asuran attitude!!

It's true Asura is exactly like that.
 Asura.Squashua
user: Squashua
By Asura.Squashua 2010-09-24 11:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIAH has this nifty thing where you can search linkshells! so stop being lazy and look at there websites, maybe send the leaders a pm? EVERYBODY has a different oppinion of there server. i personally went to phoenix and found it hella boring without all the asura drama to /popcorn at so i came back. someone else will tell you they hate it because of the drama. this is not the place to get an accurate reading on ANY server, use your head....
By darkchildv86 2010-09-24 13:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Squashua said:
FFXIAH has this nifty thing where you can search linkshells! so stop being lazy and look at there websites, maybe send the leaders a pm? EVERYBODY has a different oppinion of there server. i personally went to phoenix and found it hella boring without all the asura drama to /popcorn at so i came back. someone else will tell you they hate it because of the drama. this is not the place to get an accurate reading on ANY server, use your head....

but you see thats exactly what im after. how they view there server. i want to sift threw and then make the decision