Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hatekhaos
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: hatekhaos
By Cerberus.Hatekhaos 2010-09-25 11:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

i have a problem with spellcast lite where it will not let me cast newer 2 spells like enspells2 or refresh 2. once i unload the plugin it works. ive updated the resources.xml file but same thing. any ideas?
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2010-09-25 12:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Inside the actual resources folder there is a spells.xml. That needs to be updated as well I think. If you open it in notepad+ then you can check to see if the spells that aren't working are formatted wrong. The reason most of the new spells are not working is because many of them are 'in the wrong range' and spellcast thinks they are brd songs.
 Cerberus.Hatekhaos
By Cerberus.Hatekhaos 2010-09-25 12:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

thank you i will check into it
 Cerberus.Hatekhaos
By Cerberus.Hatekhaos 2010-09-25 13:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

THANK YOU! it worked !
 Caitsith.Enygma
Server: Caitsith
user: Enygma3
By Caitsith.Enygma 2010-09-27 02:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
Caitsith.Enygma said:
Well you can't come into my thread, stomp on my hard work, and talk to me like im a moron, and expect me to react nicely. Next time choose your words better as to not offend. "Ok first off, leave it to the devs" is what you said, without any explanation as to why. Which basically says, your stupid, we are smart, leave it to us.
He didn't talk to you like you were a moron, get over yourself and your overglorification. You're touching another man's project. If you would have read anything that ANY of the windower devs have ever said, they always tell the community not to trust other downloads, and it's in every interest of the community. So get off your high horse; you may have "saved" the community in your eyes, but you were going against one of the fundamental requests of the playground that you're trying to dominate. Also, your resources don't work fine, but that's a different story entirely.

Your a moron, i never said once i was "saving" the community. And i stated on my original post that i fixed MY spellcast, and was posting my own so that others can get theirs to work until an OFFICIAL one was out. And since an official one STILL hasnt' been released, i am far from "touching" another mans project. Its called helping others until he gets off his *** and fixes it "officially".

Get your head out of your ***.
 Bismarck.Maxse
Server: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-10-03 01:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Graiai earring will not work i tried to edit the resources xml to take out the space but that did not work, i also tried to add a space in my SC XML aslo didnt work.
 Caitsith.Enygma
Server: Caitsith
user: Enygma3
By Caitsith.Enygma 2010-10-03 01:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
<i id="16059" enl="graiai earring " fr="Boucle des Grées" frl="boucle d'oreille des Grées" de="Graiai-Ohrring" del="Graiai-Ohrring" jp="グライアピアス" jpl="77">Graiai Earring</i>

That should work.
 Bismarck.Maxse
Server: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-10-03 02:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

no good
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2010-10-04 18:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I've yet to see anything work for this yet, it's really annoying. The problem that I've seen is that spellcast drops the space automatically or something to that degree. Even if you put in the coding for a space, it still does not retain it and attempts to equip sans the space. You can use standard macros to do it as long as the space is included but... yea...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [59 days between previous and next post]
By alas 2010-12-02 16:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

What worked for me was adding a line after my minus hp set load. Final elemental magic cast looks like this:
<action type="equip" when="precast" set="MinusHP />
<action type="command" when="precast">input /raw /equip r.ear "Graiai Earring "</action>
<action type="midcastdelay" delay="1" />
<action type="equip" when="midcast" set="FullDamage" />