http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/13785/dat-mining/8/#831969

That thread has alot in dude
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2010-09-08 16:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So...does this mean no more salvage and not being able to get any more alexandrites from people?
 Valefor.Mattyc
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-09-08 16:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone find concrete kindred crest drops?
i've gotten 1 out of 11 kills on new crawlers in ayedawa sub.
any info be cool.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Server: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-09-09 00:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

curdled plasma broth made adn tested Leech mob ready tp drain kill ,drainkiss, acid mist, suction. high dd output and double att i beleive , ver tired durign testing.
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-09-09 08:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got done doing my first run in the coast. There are some mobs which probably have timed spawns or special spawn conditions that aren't up yet.
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-09-09 14:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

A friend of mine sent a /t while I was on last night, claiming his base STR stat (as 80 taru SAM) was increased by 2 over what it was prior to the update (no change in gear, merit levels, etc.) We were both in Cape Teriggan at the time.

I just replied "ah great!" but was certainly skeptical (POIDH for us jaded types.) Has anyone else heard or seen any increases to base stats, for SAM, tarus, or otherwise on their 80 jobs?
 Fenrir.Luarania
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-09-09 14:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably not the best place, but still fun. In those Buzzflies is a red one called Flame Skimmer, true aggro (assuming sound, I came at the front though) hits for 300+ (I wasn't in PDT gear but yeah ouch) and crits for 500 easy. Needless to say I got owned in less than 10 seconds... Was an NM with the spiders too that I saw.

Also as for the STR thing, I'm at 77 STR and 75 VIT and I know for a fact they use to be even. I know there is a stat calcuator somewhere that I can't access at the moment but check it and compare stats. Currently PLD/WAR Hume. (or against yourself)
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-09-09 15:35:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Hm, that is interesting...maybe the stats did increase, or at least were re-examined on a by-job/by-level basis.

It's certainly possible now that "jobs that didn't get anything good" in the update at least got a nice bonus of a few stat points.
 Asura.Rekin
Server: Asura
By Asura.Rekin 2010-09-09 16:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if anyone else made note of it but in the new zones there is an npc called "Atma Fabricant". From the names of the atma you can make from him I assume they are from completing mission lines. The first three atma you can make are "Atma of the Heir/Hero/Heavens" Which I believe each represent Sandy/Basty/Windy respectively. Sorry if this is already being covered in another topic.
 Titan.Cripnicc
Server: Titan
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-09-09 16:56:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Have'nt seen it covered yet. And very intresting pls tell me more
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-09-09 16:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't think it has, an LS mate of mine brought that up though and I believe stats were posted on BG for them, wiki might have them up by now also.
 Asura.Rekin
By Asura.Rekin 2010-09-09 17:03:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Well so far I've been able to make 12 atmas from my "Memories". After the first 3 atmas there is one of "Illusions/Banisher/Sellsword" which I think are RoTZ/CoP/ToAU mission lines then comes "Camaraderie/Truthseeker/Azure sky" I'm not entirely sure which story camaraderie is, in fact it may have to do with tough quests for all I know such as Bv2. Then the last 3 I could make were "Echoes/Dread/Ambition". I believe these last three are based on ACP/AMK/ASA storylines. If desired I can post what effects(from ingame text) each have.

Edit: Yup wiki has them.
 Titan.Cripnicc
Server: Titan
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-09-09 17:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok this Atma thing just topped it for me im on info over load so much to do, to many ?

anyway's from my understanding u can use theses atmas if u have finished certain missions?
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-09-09 18:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I just went through and checked,currently farthest I have ran a test is 1.4k tnl but, you get +2 to ALL stats not just STR. Thats the stat levels at 81 so those of us that are 80 and close to 81 might have it kick in early. Not sure but that solves that mystery.

See Here
 Lakshmi.Heavenlyblade
Server: Lakshmi
user: Alandrus
By Lakshmi.Heavenlyblade 2010-09-09 18:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Is any of the dnc gear in this update
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-09-09 18:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The Emp DNC gear? I know the head at least isn't, SE messed up so expect an emergency to fix that maybe tomorrow or tonight. I have heard nothing on the legs or feet :/
 Lakshmi.Heavenlyblade
Server: Lakshmi
user: Alandrus
By Lakshmi.Heavenlyblade 2010-09-09 18:40:38
Link | Quote | Reply

yea. been hunting for awhile and i couldnt find nothing so i figured they messed up somewhere
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2010-09-09 19:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rekin said:
"Camaraderie/Truthseeker/Azure sky" I'm not entirely sure which story camaraderie is, in fact it may have to do with tough quests for all I know such as Bv2.

Mission storylines in past. You get title Star of the Azure Sky after finishing Windy's and that was the only one available of those three to me.
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-09-09 23:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it just me or does Attohwa have super lame "potential" exp camps? lolz I was walking through there SO many undead D:

However, new KRT camp go? :O