users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Odin
Odin
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2010-09-04 12:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I completed "The Rider Cometh" & "Unwavering Resolve" some months back having chosen the neck and the earring items as my rewards back then. I am now trying to do the fight a third time in order to get him as a summon.

Here's the problem I can't seem to flag the fight again. :/

While I do have "Waking the Colossus" flagged as active, I have all CS done and only have the actual fight left to do.

So ya.... I'm stumped. When I do talk to Naja, this is here dialog
Naja said:
Well that about wraps this up. Captain Malekith! A sincere congratulations on your most recent glories. all this excitement has left me a tad drained. I think I'll go ahead and take that extended break I've been meaning to get around to. Hey I know! In the meantime, you could go visit your Qiqirn friend in Nashmau! hahahah! Oh, that's rrich.

When I talk to Yoyoroon he sells me pup items, if I try trading the Timewarn talisman, Irmik Helvasi and Sutlac there is no reaction.

When I check the Imperial Whitegate there is no CS, only "the gate is firmly shut."

I realize the next quest in the line is "A Stygian Pact" and it's my suspicion that I can't do anything until I've fought Odin 11 more times whereupon I can then flag that quest. Here's the thing I really hope that's not the case... anyone help?