Forum » FFXI » General » No content ID?
No content ID?
 Lakshmi.Blacklion
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Blacklion
By Lakshmi.Blacklion 2010-09-02 12:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I Click "Play" to get to ffxi, and it says i have no content ID For final fantasy XI, please obtain a new ID or reactivate a cancelled one in order to play. I was just online about 12 hours ago, anyone know the problem? I've already accepted their new terms of agreement and registered country again.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-09-02 12:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably a payment issue. Check you had enough funds on your card to cover the fees.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-02 12:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Blacklion said:
I Click "Play" to get to ffxi, and it says i have no content ID For final fantasy XI, please obtain a new ID or reactivate a cancelled one in order to play. I was just online about 12 hours ago, anyone know the problem? I've already accepted their new terms of agreement and registered country again.

if you had to update your cc info or had a payment issue you need to reactivate your content ids (your toon and your mules)

=) No big thing, it wasnt erased :)
 Lakshmi.Blacklion
user: Blacklion
By Lakshmi.Blacklion 2010-09-02 12:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

ok thanks, i'll try that.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-09-02 14:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Lion, same thing happened with me and my brother, our server got glitched on some payments I Guess, no clue, just had to re-enter my cc info, but had to use ps2, pc version kept declining the info.