Legitimate Animal Cruelty
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-09-01 17:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
It's not animal cruelty if it's done for food. Grow up.

If this isn't animal cruelty, then what do you call it?

[+]
By semimmortal 2010-09-01 17:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Food.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-09-01 17:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

semimmortal said:
Food.

Invalid comment. You didn't have time to even watch 10 seconds of the video.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-01 17:23:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnumatic said:
semimmortal said:
Food.

You act as if you just uploaded this video yourself, this video has been plastered all over websites for years.. It's not inconceivable that quite a few people here have already seen the video..

What is it? Food. (I have seen the video.)
[+]
By semimmortal 2010-09-01 17:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

semimmortal said:
Food.

You've posted it before... must I watch it again? I
Or wait wait wait,
nvm.

Evil humans!
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-01 17:27:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
It's not animal cruelty if it's done for food. Grow up.

If this isn't animal cruelty, then what do you call it?

It is cruelty. If you don't know what the meaning of cruelty is, go look it up.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-09-01 17:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
semimmortal said:
Food.
You act as if you just uploaded this video yourself, this video has been plastered all over websites for years.. It's not inconceivable that quite a few people here have already seen the video.. What is it? Food. (I have seen the video.)

No. It's not food when they are still alive.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-01 17:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

As for the issue at hand, if you wanna deprive yourself of meat because of the 'inhumane conditions' then go right ahead.. Me, I'm still going to eat it, I love meat, I love it so much in fact, that no amount of babbling, whining and crying about animal cruelty is going to make me want to do a damned thing about it..

If the animals don't want to fall into the food machine known as humanity, then they should stop tasting so *** good.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-01 17:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

As for the issue at hand, if you wanna deprive yourself of meat because of the 'inhumane conditions' then go right ahead.. Me, I'm still going to eat it, I love meat, I love it so much in fact, that no amount of babbling, whining and crying about animal cruelty is going to make me want to do a damned thing about it..

If the animals don't want to fall into the food machine known as humanity, then they should stop tasting so *** good.

LOL this x1000
[+]
By semimmortal 2010-09-01 17:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

OP might need to post the rest of the posts following what Enternius said.
Moar lulz serious business to be found.
[+]
 Cerberus.Ethics
Server: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-09-01 17:31:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully nobody would rape your sister/wife/mother and let her know if her pussy didn't taste like Starburst he wouldn't do it, but seeing as how she falls into the rape machine, he aint stopping because he just tasted what seemed to be strawberry watermelon on her ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-01 17:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:

Hopefully nobody would rape your sister/wife/mother and let her know if her pussy didn't taste like Starburst he wouldn't do it, but seeing as how she falls into the rape machine, he aint stopping because he just tasted what seemed to be strawberry watermelon on her ***.

What the ***?
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-01 17:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:

K. {I don't know how to answer that question.}
[+]
 Cerberus.Ethics
Server: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-09-01 17:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

What the ***?

ONE CONTRADICTION EATTIN' ANUTHA!

K. {I don't know how to answer that question.}

Perhaps because there was no question.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-09-01 17:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
As for the issue at hand, if you wanna deprive yourself of meat because of the 'inhumane conditions' then go right ahead.. Me, I'm still going to eat it, I love meat, I love it so much in fact, that no amount of babbling, whining and crying about animal cruelty is going to make me want to do a damned thing about it.. If the animals don't want to fall into the food machine known as humanity, then they should stop tasting so *** good.

Not only is that nasty, it makes no sense.
[+]
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-09-01 17:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you telling me I can't have a bacon sammie in the morning!?

GTFO!
[+]
By semimmortal 2010-09-01 17:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what happens when Darki dumps someone...
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-09-01 17:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
As for the issue at hand, if you wanna deprive yourself of meat because of the 'inhumane conditions' then go right ahead.. Me, I'm still going to eat it, I love meat, I love it so much in fact, that no amount of babbling, whining and crying about animal cruelty is going to make me want to do a damned thing about it.. If the animals don't want to fall into the food machine known as humanity, then they should stop tasting so *** good.

Not only is that nasty, it makes no sense.
[+]
 Asura.Emoneaone
Server: Asura
user: Oldsarge
By Asura.Emoneaone 2010-09-01 17:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

No. It's not food when they are still alive.

Live or dead it is still food. You don't like it, eat rabbit food. Hmm, if you eat what food eats, does that make you food, too? Nummy!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-09-01 17:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I work with pigs and chickens, and yes this video is appalling. Looks like they really found the worst of the worst.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-01 17:37:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:

I lol'd

how is this point not so obvious.
plain as day to me :/
to the people that believe it doesn't make sense.
I dunno read it in relation to what he was responding to. :/
I can make sense of it.
[+]
 Asura.Masekase
Server: Asura
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-09-01 17:39:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Also the video is 2007 alot of rules and regulations have been introduced since then.

This is more of a scare monger tactic too make people become vegetarians/vegans.

Also more and more people have started eating free range too since then.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-09-01 17:39:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
I lol'd how is this point not so obvious. plain as day to me :/

Understandable to anyone with half'a'brain.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-09-01 17:40:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
I work with pigs and chickens, and yes this video is appalling. Looks like they really found the worst of the worst.

This, A lot of places that are filmed are not the same in ALL farms. :\ Some people find the worst of the worst and pin point them and instantly say "ALL FARMS ARE LIKE THIS."

Which is far from the case.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-09-01 17:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I always find the part with the sows biting the bars funny though. I see that on our operation, but only when a sow is full on in heat. And not at any other time.
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-09-01 17:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

semimmortal said:
Food.

So that makes cannibalism perfectly fine!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-01 17:45:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

So wait you have less than half of a brain.
That sucks.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-09-01 17:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
I lol'd how is this point not so obvious. plain as day to me :/ to the people that believe it doesn't make sense. I dunno read it in relation to what he was responding to. :/ I can make sense of it.

Because there is no such thing as a rape machine.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-09-01 17:50:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
So wait you have less than half of a brain. That sucks.

Dislexic?

I was agreeing with you, and adding to your point.

How are you confused?
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
So wait you have less than half of a brain.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-01 17:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
I lol'd how is this point not so obvious. plain as day to me :/ to the people that believe it doesn't make sense. I dunno read it in relation to what he was responding to. :/ I can make sense of it.

Because there is no such thing as a rape machine.

What the hell did I buy?
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8