Forum » FFXI » General » [FFXI] Aug 31 Prep Update Data Mine
[FFXI] Aug 31 Prep Update Data Mine
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
By Scorchx 2010-08-31 10:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

lol thanks but idk how to do that
By Punchus 2010-08-31 10:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

The only zone of the 3 maps listed in the original link that makes sense is Vunkerl Inlet. The other 2 zones require CoP and SE listed that only RoZ and WotG were required for the expansion. Any new speculation on what the 3 zones are going to be?
[+]
 Phoenix.Elaenia
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-08-31 10:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Scorchx said:
lol thanks but idk how to do that
download the rar, and extract it, then move the ROM folder into your Final Fantasy XI folder, if it gives you the "file already exists, do you want to replace?" business then you did it correctly. after that you just start up pol and update like normal, it will go through filecheck and then be done
 Leviathan.Joyroth
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Joyroth 2010-08-31 10:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Punchus said:
The only zone of the 3 maps listed in the original link that makes sense is Vunkerl Inlet. The other 2 zones require CoP and SE listed that only RoZ and WotG were required for the expansion. Any new speculation on what the 3 zones are going to be?

Been thinking that from the get go. Just gotta wait.
But if you peek at the Iron Giant the cracks in the ground are hard to question.
 Fenrir.Hyar
Server: Fenrir
user: Hyaroraro
By Fenrir.Hyar 2010-08-31 10:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Regardless of what they said that they were going to do, SE Changes their minds all the time. My speculation is that it's going to be Misareaux Coast, Attohwa Chasm and possibly, not guaranteeing, maybe merph mountain? I know Vunkerl Inlet is in there but compared to the photo on the site, I'm really not getting the feeling that that is that zone, unless this is 'before' Vunkerl Inlet(S) was even created in point. So who knows, give it time and we'll figure it out.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Antonaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2010-08-31 10:12:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Leviathan.Remoraforever said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
I hope that these sets of af have "set: insert specific job boost" rdm getting fast cast, war double attack etc. I sorta wanna party with jobs, and have them actually LOOK like that job. Sorta sick and tired of those grinds where the only difference between the look of a war/sam/drk was the weapons they used.

TH5-6 anyone?

IF they full set th, then that would go against assasins armlets, unless they add "treasure hunter II+1"

You seem to be forgetting Thief's Knife

Hardly, what we were talking about, is if you give the new SET bonus th+, that would be great, but then you couldn't get the bonus from the armlets(bcz to get a set bonus, you need to wear5/5), so you would still end up with,th4. unless they enhanced th2 on the news set. Then it might be worth not wearing armlets. (seeing its a, separate trait than th1)

idc what they do with TH as long as it can involve dumping armlets and knife.. kinda dont want to be having to switch those in at 99
 Leviathan.Joyroth
By Leviathan.Joyroth 2010-08-31 10:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Im just happy to see AF3 is confirmed for all jobs. Just hope they have the stats to match! Then again...gotta wait and see.
 Caitsith.Cyana
Server: Caitsith
user: Cyana
By Caitsith.Cyana 2010-08-31 10:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Hyar said:
Regardless of what they said that they were going to do, SE Changes their minds all the time. My speculation is that it's going to be Misareaux Coast, Attohwa Chasm and possibly, not guaranteeing, maybe merph mountain? I know Vunkerl Inlet is in there but compared to the photo on the site, I'm really not getting the feeling that that is that zone, unless this is 'before' Vunkerl Inlet(S) was even created in point. So who knows, give it time and we'll figure it out.

Look at the weapon skill video. The gun one is on a bridge that I have only ever seen in Vunkerl (S) Yay for trumpet shells~
[+]
 Fenrir.Hyar
user: Hyaroraro
By Fenrir.Hyar 2010-08-31 10:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Cyana said:
Fenrir.Hyar said:

Look at the weapon skill video. The gun one is on a bridge that I have only ever seen in Vunkerl (S) Yay for trumpet shells~

I wasn't even paying attention to the area in the video, i was just pumped for the new Gun WS :D, i'll recheck that though
By Punchus 2010-08-31 10:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
I hope that these sets of af have "set: insert specific job boost" rdm getting fast cast, war double attack etc. I sorta wanna party with jobs, and have them actually LOOK like that job. Sorta sick and tired of those grinds where the only difference between the look of a war/sam/drk was the weapons they used.
TH5-6 anyone?
IF they full set th, then that would go against assasins armlets, unless they add "treasure hunter II+1"
Hardly, what we were talking about, is if you give the new SET bonus th+, that would be great, but then you couldn't get the bonus from the armlets(bcz to get a set bonus, you need to wear5/5), so you would still end up with,th4. unless they enhanced th2 on the news set. Then it might be worth not wearing armlets. (seeing its a, separate trait than th1)
idc what they do with TH as long as it can involve dumping armlets and knife.. kinda dont want to be having to switch those in at 99

Considering the expansion is already on sale i don't see a CoP zone being part of this Abyssea. As far as using the pics SE posted to figure it out, how many zones actually look different from WotG areas and the present. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-08-31 10:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:

TH5-6 anyone?

Didn't know you were talking about Set: ... That'd be a real shitty deal but it sounds like something Rtard SE would do.
 Bismarck.Danz
Server: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-08-31 10:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

SE's network is takeing the biggest dump right now. i have just fine connection. but this

is sad....
 Titan.Jullias
Server: Titan
By Titan.Jullias 2010-08-31 10:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this all that is in this update I would realy like to see more XD
Someone mine this stuff for us
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-08-31 10:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Jullias said:
Is this all that is in this update I would realy like to see more XD
Someone mine this stuff for us

The .dat mining wont start till later on, like 5+ hours from now.
 Titan.Jullias
Server: Titan
By Titan.Jullias 2010-08-31 10:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I wish I knew how to do it XD,
I googled it but came up with a ton of broken links
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-08-31 10:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Jullias said:
Well I wish I knew how to do it XD,
I googled it but came up with a ton of broken links

Only way I know is to have someone update Altana Viewer's Specs or Model Viewer.
 Bismarck.Danz
Server: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-08-31 10:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:

TH5-6 anyone?

Didn't know you were talking about Set: ... That'd be a real shitty deal but it sounds like something Rtard SE would do.

heck. just make thiefs knife able to be used in a specal JSE trial of magi where you can acculy make it a half decent dagger to todays standerds and tresure hunter +2. if thats not enugh. job trait TH3? or make the new AF3 hands have +2 or +1 elsewhere

i agree tho. THF needs more then native TH2...
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-08-31 10:34:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Danz said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:

TH5-6 anyone?

heck. just make thiefs knife able to be used in a specal JSE trial of magi where you can acculy make it a half decent dagger to todays standerds and tresure hunter +2. if thats not enugh. job trait TH3? or make the new AF3 hands have +2 or +1 elsewhere

i agree tho. THF needs more then native TH2...

I doubt they'd do ToM on TH+ Wep, because it's just a NM drop that's like asking SE to let mages ToM moldy earring or something. You can't do FoV aug on it because it's Rare, and if they removed that THF's would DW TH daggers (Not that that would mess up the game incredibly). I have a feeling that it will just be something like SET: Treasure Hunter+1, if they gave +2 it only slightly would be worth wearing
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-08-31 10:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

All I was thinking of.
[+]
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-08-31 10:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:

All I was thinking of.

Meh, I was playing batman arkham asylum while I was "TRYING" to wait for the servers to correct (LOL they didn't figures), That seriously made me lol.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-08-31 10:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

COR gets moar feather and eyepatch, thats hot
wonder if ill have to carry all 3 hats round
af+1 for QD/WS
relic for Phantom Roll
af3 for ?
 Phoenix.Elaenia
Server: Phoenix
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-08-31 10:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
COR gets moar feather and eyepatch, thats hot
wonder if ill have to carry all 3 hats round
af+1 for QD/WS
relic for Phantom Roll
af3 for ?
at the very least it's for idling in to look cool
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-08-31 10:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet vunkerl inlet won't be related to [area S ], just a present time version, only accessed through abyssea konschtat, or similar. Doubt they'll make wotg necessary to access it.
 Sylph.Mayeh
Server: Sylph
user: Mayeh
By Sylph.Mayeh 2010-08-31 10:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Thoraeon said:

Finally a hat for my SAM that gives me a place to put my beer.
[+]
 Alexander.Varistor
Server: Alexander
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-08-31 10:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Mayeh said:
Siren.Thoraeon said:

i smell a photo shop coming with straws to the mouth
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Giuda
user: Giuda
By Leviathan.Giuda 2010-08-31 11:04:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Mayeh said:
Siren.Thoraeon said:

Zambot 3 headpiece
 Odin.Lowblow
Server: Odin
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-08-31 11:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Drg's helm looks absolutely sick.

But who's is the purple one with the huge fangs on it?
 Leviathan.Joyroth
By Leviathan.Joyroth 2010-08-31 11:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

BST...I guess
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-08-31 11:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:

All I was thinking of.

Indeed. Honestly all of these AF sets look silly, lol.