Forum » FFXI » General » Server Transfer
Server Transfer
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-08-28 03:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know how to find out when you can use the Server Transfer service again?

I know it's every 90 days but I forgot when I last used it and of course POL just can't have a simple button that says. "Oh yeah bro your server transfer becomes available on so and so day." Instead it just says "No you can only use it every 90 days," every time I try to use it.
wtf (-_-)

If anyone knows how to find out the "exact" day I can use it again I would really appreciate knowing how.

Ninja Edit: (new info)

I wasn't able to update my "payment information (my credit card)" because it says I haven't been charged "this month's fee's yet." So the credit card it has now is totally different than the one it had last month. BUT of course SE is only allowing me to update the NUMBER not the Credit Card TYPE (from VISA to Mastercard) for the reason that I haven't been charged yet.

So could this be the problem which is causing me to not be able to transfer over?
Because I've looked and looked and can't find a section which states when I got charged the fee for doing it. (>_>)
So I THINK it should be up already.
(<_<)
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-08-28 03:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You could always look back in your banking.

Other than that I'm not really sure. Maybe(and this is a big maybe) there is a payment history on the SE member page.

*Edit* SE member page as in if you have an SE account. I think I saw something like a payment history back when I played*
By humie 2010-08-28 03:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If you go to the server transfer page it will tell you how long till you can use the service again
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-08-28 03:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried looking at my bank account, but sadly enough I don't keep my statements and my bank is like "yeah we will give you your old monthly statements FOR $6.00 EACH," So I was like F that.

Secondly I forgot to add, everytime I review the "Service Fee" section I only see the 13 or whatever dollars I'm getting charged a month. It never states the "server transfer fee" itself. Obviously, SE wants to keep STASH that damn info somewhere else. >.>

I forgot to add to my original post which I think I will do now{/b]

I wasn't able to update my "payment information (my credit card)" because it says I haven't been charged "this month's fee's yet." So the credit card it has now is totally different than the one it had last month. BUT of course SE is only allowing me to update the NUMBER not the Credit Card TYPE (from VISA to Mastercard) for the reason that I haven't been charged yet.

So could this be the problem which is causing me to not be able to transfer over?
Because I've looked and looked and can't find a section which states when I got charged the fee for doing it. (>_>)
So I THINK it should be up already.
(<_<)
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-08-28 03:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

humie said:
If you go to the server transfer page it will tell you how long till you can use the service again

Where exactly?
I'm there now and don't see a damn thing.
(<_<)

Give me the steps to reach this so called "area" that shows this information.
 Valefor.Daenerys
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Daenerys 2010-08-28 04:28:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if this is the same way, but you can find out your transfer date by going to your membership.

On the blue menu screen (the first one before you select FFXI), go to "Services & Support"

Then choose "Membership".

When your Membership Information shows up there will be a drop down menu at the bottom that says "Please select a category."

Under PlayOnline, select "-Confirm Service History" (should be one of the first options)

Select "Final Fantasy XI" from that menu, then Display.

World Transfer is a pink/red-ish square and it will show when you Purchased the "World Transfer"

So you can get a better idea of when your 90 days is up.

I hope that helps.
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-08-28 04:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

(Thanks!!!)
I'll try that!!!

:D