Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
damn Fli...thats a bit harsh

It's the truth, she's an attention ***. When your kid is vying for attention, being an attention *** doesn't work.

She's also the biggest bandwagoner I've ever seen. Look at the topic Korpg came back in for example. In the beginning she was all friendly with him, as soon as people came in against Korpg she jumps on the I hate Korpg bandwagon.

That ***is wrong.
That is wrong. And she has been after my nuts ever since too >.>

Yup, I've noticed it. Don't worry she'll be after the next 'hated' person next, she just likes to be on the winning team. She changes allegiance like the Italians.
Don't you mean the French?

I'm pretty sure the Italians changed allegiance loads in WW2, maybe I'm remembering my history wrong. But anyway the point is still there lol.
your point is clear, but refreshing your history:

Italy was part of the Axis, they were never conquered, just allied with Nazi Germany until the very end.

France, however, bent over backwards to get assraped by Nazi Germany until the Allies (lead by the US) came to their rescue starting with Normandy.

Damn. History was never my strong suite. But yeah. She's like the French then lol.
By Randomguy 2010-08-29 06:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

It's the truth, she's an attention ***. When your kid is vying for attention, being an attention *** doesn't work.

She's also the biggest bandwagoner I've ever seen. Look at the topic Korpg came back in for example. In the beginning she was all friendly with him, as soon as people came in against Korpg she jumps on the I hate Korpg bandwagon.

That ***is wrong.

Yup, I've noticed it. Don't worry she'll be after the next 'hated' person next, she just likes to be on the winning team. She changes allegiance like the Italians.

I'm pretty sure the Italians changed allegiance loads in WW2, maybe I'm remembering my history wrong. But anyway the point is still there lol.

Italy was part of the Axis, they were never conquered, just allied with Nazi Germany until the very end.

France, however, bent over backwards to get assraped by Nazi Germany until the Allies (lead by the US) came to their rescue starting with Normandy.

Damn. History was never my strong suite. But yeah. She's like the French then lol.
Better to have History as your weak subject than something major, like Languages or Math.

Anyway, ttl later, got to go to work (damn early morning shifts -.-)
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-29 06:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

nice korpy
ill skip on reading them
but ill also block you.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-29 06:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

When someone can't win an argument they just block.

Block, tool for the weak.
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-29 06:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

well its like blist in ffxi...you use it to not have to deal with idiots lol i'm all for said function and i love the ole /blacklist add "random douche-bag"
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-29 06:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
well its like blist in ffxi...you use it to not have to deal with idiots lol i'm all for said function and i love the ole /blacklist add "random douche-bag"

Which would be fine, if the people blocking you didn't try to start ***.

It just makes them look bad.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-29 06:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

it's really helpful to avoid reading the stupid spam some people cause.
My lack of sleep has me on a very low tolerance level now days.

I love this function though <3 it pisses off the people who want to be heard so badly!
By EtienneLoire 2010-08-29 06:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
well I kind of noticed a while ago by the name...is similar to skype's =D btw you're not online on skype /smack

ha!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-29 07:03:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
it's really helpful to avoid reading the stupid spam some people cause.
My lack of sleep has me on a very low tolerance level now days.

I love this function though <3 it pisses off the people who want to be heard so badly!

No-one is buying it Darki.
By EtienneLoire 2010-08-29 07:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

That ***is wrong.

Sorry but the Etienne family did not get assraped trust me. same way England is a copy cat of america with politics and are a bunch of pussies who during the war for independence ran like cowards away from the us?

A battle where men were out of people to fight so they burned hay stalks and made them look like weapons, and dressed up woman and children in as soldiers, and brits ran away?
 Ifrit.Frenchy
Server: Ifrit
user: Frenchy
By Ifrit.Frenchy 2010-08-29 07:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

That ***is wrong.

Italy declared war on Germany on October 13th, 1943. Flion was in fact, correct. Also, it was the government that surrendered in France, not the military. Perhaps you should be the one brushing up on your history?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-29 07:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

EtienneLoire said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

That ***is wrong.

Sorry but the Etienne family did not get assraped trust me. same way England is a copy cat of america with politics and are a bunch of pussies who during the war for independence ran like cowards away from the us?

A battle where men were out of people to fight so they burned hay stalks and made them look like weapons, and dressed up woman and children in as soldiers, and brits ran away?

I'm not from England.

I assume Geography isn't your strong suite?
By EtienneLoire 2010-08-29 07:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Frenchy said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

That ***is wrong.

Italy declared war on Germany on October 13th, 1943. Flion was in fact, correct. Also, it was the government that surrendered in France, not the military. Perhaps you should be the one brushing up on your history?
By EtienneLoire 2010-08-29 07:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

there is even a movie or movies shown where germany was attacking italy, and people went to help italy the most. I just did not want to say anything.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-29 07:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok then, Darki is just a *** who changes the side she's on depending on who's winning.

No need to bring countries into it.
By EtienneLoire 2010-08-29 07:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

So... (topic change).

I just started dragon quest IX and am in the beginning. Now I got to the hexagon, and was killing mobs in there until I was level 14 then I went to kill the boss.

I am in western Stornway leveling some more.

Talk about over leveled, decisions, decisions!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-29 08:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

EtienneLoire said:
So... (topic change).

I just started dragon quest IX and am in the beginning. Now I got to the hexagon, and was killing mobs in there until I was level 14 then I went to kill the boss.

I am in western Stornway leveling some more.

Talk about over leveled, decisions, decisions!

Well I was probably averaging around level 15 or so by the time I ended up in Stornway. Remember you'll get to Alltrades Abbey soon where you can change the Vocation of all of your party members, dropping them to level 1.

If you change your main guy into something other than minstrel (Which I'd suggest seeing as they're not great in the main game) then you'll need to power level him to get him back to the same level as the rest of your chars because he'll always get less EXP than them due to being at a low level.

I wouldn't suggest making him into a warrior either, they're not that great tbh.

Martial Artists are really good in the main game but lose a bit of 'oomph' by the time they hit post game content with the legacy bosses. They will always go first though which makes them good.

Barbarian is REALLY good, but takes a lot of work, but Barbarian > Warrior in every situation imo. PLD is pointless in the main game, but almost necessary in end-game. I'd suggest levelling up Martial artist with all melees to get Psyche up anyway, it's definitely worth it.

Priests are kind of necessary, the game is hard without a healer. I like Mages though a lot of people don't But Mages can use Accelerate and Oomph which are both really good spells. (Accelerate is Haste in this game, Oomph is attack +)
By EtienneLoire 2010-08-29 08:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I read up on classes I knew I needed pld,martial artist, and priest...

mage and sages hmmm...
By EtienneLoire 2010-08-29 08:37:46
Link | Quote | Reply

errrrr warrior gladiator. is barbarian gladiator?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-29 08:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the one, My mind is on DQ VIII too much ><

Gladiators are awesome though, seriously powerful.
By semimmortal 2010-08-29 09:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Metal Slimes. That is all.
By EtienneLoire 2010-08-29 13:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah I clocked 400 hrs on part 7 back in the day.