Forum » FFXI » General » 4238 screenshots in 1 video
4238 screenshots in 1 video
 Garuda.Enedin
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Enedin
By Garuda.Enedin 2010-08-25 08:14:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of you might have seen this on BG already, but I'm posting it here as well:

Video link:

Enescreens™ - high quality (.wmv file)
Enescreens™ - low quality (youtube)

This is a video, showing all the screenshots I took on Enedin.

- All screenshots were taken between february 2006 and february 2010.
- The screenshots are chronological. You can see my entire progress, all my CoP runs, plenty of Dyna runs, NM fights, LS events - everything.
- 9 minutes length, 8 pics per second (approx). All the original screenshots. I didn't include any Windower ones (of which I took another collective thousand, but those are mostly LS fun, crazy lots, stupid tells etc).

This video clearly shows me starting out as a newbie RDM, with noob gear, then getting 'more mature', gearing up my THF, levelling ALL my subjobs in between, levelling my PLD, gearing my RDM, levelling my DRK, levelling my BLM and levelling my COR.

Now that I think of it, I've made a lot of bad gear choices, but I learned over the years :D
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-08-25 08:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I love stuff like this, but it seems like you don't get enough time to actually play the game, constantly spamming the screenshot button, lol.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-25 08:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Great idea, although I watched it with the song 'Everyday' which sounds a little more sentimental IMO, but probably more cliche for this type of thing.
 Garuda.Enedin
Server: Garuda
user: Enedin
By Garuda.Enedin 2010-08-25 17:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Great idea, although I watched it with the song 'Everyday' which sounds a little more sentimental IMO, but probably more cliche for this type of thing.

I deliberately stayed away from songs like that. I didn't want to make it sentimental at all, so I chose pretty much the opposite, and it works nicely :D
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-08-25 17:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

that's an impressive collection of screenshots. I almost would of preferred cuttin that number in half and making each frame a little longer.