Forum » FFXI » General » RSE/Gender Specific Gear and Plastic Surgeon
RSE/Gender Specific Gear and Plastic Surgeon
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-08-23 16:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

As some of you might know, I do play mithra and hume F player models, when in actuallity, I am Elvaan M. I know there's plenty of smart problem solvers on the FFXIAH Community, so I was just curious if there's any way I can change up settings or .dats maybe to allow me to gear swap with RSE/Gender Specific gear (Specifically DNC AF1 and RSE Boots/Sachet.)

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance^^
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-08-23 16:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

If there is, I haven't found it yet.

I switch what I see depending on what job I decide to play xD.
 Asura.Nightbear
Server: Asura
user: Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2010-08-23 16:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

There was a glitch back then with a tool that changed your race and allowed you to use that race RSE, problem was you would get suspended or even banned for it , so would not recommend to even look it up.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-08-23 16:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nightbear said:
There was a glitch back then with a tool that changed your race and allowed you to use that race RSE, problem was you would get suspended or even banned for it , so would not recommend to even look it up.
That's not what he's asking for. He wants to plasticsurgeon as a hume or mithra and still be able to equip his elvaan RSE and male DNC AF.

So far as I know, no such tool exists.
 Phoenix.Elaenia
Server: Phoenix
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-08-23 16:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

the only solution i can think of would to make a macro that changes your race to EM, swaps in the gear you want, and then changes you back to whatever race you wanted to be.. i have my macros set up to change back into my original race/gender for devotion since some of my +hp gear is rse, but i change back manually, so i don't know how well that would work :\
 Phoenix.Ailoki
Server: Phoenix
user: Xenophire
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-08-23 17:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have any RSE or Gender specific gear, you must have them on before you switch race and gender.

DNC AF will show up as Leather Gear, and RSE will convert correctly into each race. Only thing that sucks, you can't do any gear swaps while playing as a different race. Also, you can 'equip' other races RSE while playing as that race. Not recommended, though.