Forum » FFXI » General » Legitimate Player Warnings
Legitimate Player Warnings
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-08-20 14:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

On behalf of PandemoniumSpicyryan's player warning thread, "Player warnings: Check here for those bad people.", I've created a table for easier viewing. It was a great idea, so kudos to him; I'm just organizing what he's already taken the time and effort to go through. :)

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Since I am not too constructive on here I figured it is time to give back to the community. Not giving back in a Feiwong sort of way, but just a quick page to link past, present, and future warnings.

Figured since we all make so many player warnings and they get lost in the caverns I would make a list and organize the legit ones. That way people who truly are *** can not slip away in time as they move farther back as more threads are made.
Spicyryan set some conditions in his OP, so out of respect for coming up with the idea and following through, I'm going to stick to his conditions and add a few, at the consensus of those who replied in the first version of the Legitimate Player Warnings thread.

Rules and conditions for this thread are as follows (Spicyryan's original rules and conditions in italics):

Do not post new warnings in here please.
This thread will be locked. All submissions will be by PM, or by my discretion. If you feel that a player warning does not deserve to be up there, PM me, and we will discuss it there.

Not everything will be listed here. They are in order of the consumer price index on the front page as alphabetizing is for the weak.
Alphabetized because shutup.

I will only be doing this for the active servers though. Any old warnings from before the March 22nd 2010 merge will have to witness the person douching around again.
With regards to Spicy not having done older warnings from before the merge, I will add them to the list given that there is substantial proof that they are the same person, and not someone falsely accused. I would rather there not be a player warning than to incriminate someone falsely on these forums.

Condition 1: It has to be serious.

Condition 2: It must have a SS (as believable as the story is it takes a little bit more than that).

Condition 3: There are no rules so if the warning has a lack of a SS, but can make up for it in full then I will throw it in here.

Condition 4: I do not care about RMT, Bots, and Gilbuyers. There is little reason to *** about them IMO.

Condition 5: No "Gimp player warnings." Since Jaerik is the unspoken voice of reason on these forums (seewutididthar), I shall quote him thus:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
"Gimp" strikes me as a pretty subjective line against which to be permanently enshrining players in some FFXIAH-sanctioned Hall of Shame.

Update History:

SERVER PLAYER/LINKSHELL THREAD
Alexander AlexanderXskinyx Player Wanring on alex
Asura AsuraCatfight Player Warning Catfight!
Asura.GovernmentAsura Linkshell warning: GovernmentAsura
CerberusPeitha/AsuraJenabell Player Warning Peitha/Jenabell
A.C. ppl say goodbye to the mule left on Cerberus and say thank you to Dierdren for it
AsuraKidmidnight Player Warning- Kidmidnight
AsuraLalo Player Warning: Lalo
AsuraMypimp Player Warning: Mypimp
AsuraNaotaru Player warning: Naotaru
AsuraStork Player Warning - Stork
Bahamut BahamutRedbacksword/BahamutEriccheco Player Warning: Ericcheco
Bismarck BismarckTracie Player warning
Caitsith
Carbuncle
Cerberus CerberusOrpheusx Player warning OrpheusX Psycho...
CerberusHancoqk Player Warning: Hancoqk
CerberusDeathcue Player warning > Deathcue Cerberus
Diabolos
Fenrir
Gilgamesh
Ifrit
Lakshmi LakshmiJrago Player Warning: Jrago
LakshmiJaerik Player Warning: Jaerik
Leviathan LeviathanLemma Player Warning: Lemma and Popika (yes this is real)
Odin
Phoenix PhoenixMidsizeyoda/PhoenixIishin Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning
PhoenixKenpachii Player Warning: Kenpachii
Quetzalcoatl
Ragnarok RagnarokAlybrand/SensationlLs Player warning: Alybrand (SensationlLs Shellholder)
Ramuh
Shiva
Siren SirenPrizewinner PlayerWarning: Prizewinner
Sylph Sylph.Thunderblazekcn/PandemoniumCeladonia/
FairyThunderblaze/FairyExorcist
Thunderblaze returns.
Titan
Unicorn UnicornBloodstand Unicorn.Bloodstand Player Warning
Player Warning, w/ pics o.o
Valefor
[+]