FFXIAH, Let's Start Over!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » FFXIAH, Let's start over!
FFXIAH, Let's start over!
 Caitsith.Judaine
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-08-20 13:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a semi-stupid/HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE/bored idea.

Right now, I want to move servers, since I realllly don't like the server I'm on atm, but I don't want to have to jump into a new server with a bunch of people idek and do end-game with them.

I also have an empty Content ID that I don't know what to do with it, (just recently deleted a mule I don't need). So instead of deactivating it, and instead of transferring servers.....
Why don't I make a new character on a different server with people I semi-know?

I'm sure some of you are bored right now, the only thing you're able to do is either do magian trials, or go kill HNM's. Or try to level up your job to 80 so you don't look gimp having it @75. I think it'd just be nice to get away from that.

So my idea is, why not have everyone on who here is bored and is in sort-of the same situation I'm in. Personally, I think it'd be fun :\, having a group of people from FFXIAH make new char's on the same server.

Just an idea, not expecting everyone to say "OYASURE", but I'll leave the offer up.

Just wanna have some fun with this game instead of worrying about endgame/not looking gimp.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-20 13:21:59
Link | Quote | Reply

no
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-08-20 13:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
no

Like I said, didn't expect everyone (actually, I don't even expect anyone) to say yes.

Just an idea, /shrug.
 Shiva.Xet
Server: Shiva
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-08-20 13:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't it be cheaper just to post on the forum?
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-20 13:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

you could always lurk around here and see how people post from different servers.

(hint... most of the drama comes from Asura)
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-08-20 13:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xet said:
Wouldn't it be cheaper just to post on the forum?

Meh yea, 1$ a month cheaper.

But I'm not saying "LETS DO IT SO WE DUN HAVE TO POST ON TEH FORUMZ", I'm saying for the people who are bored with their current character, or have nothing to do, let's try to have some fun with new characters =\.

Tbh, I don't really have any friends on my current server, just my aunt, a few of her friends, and about 2 of my own friends. And when I started out in FFXI, I didn't do missions with friends, or do stupid BCNM's with friends, I always leveled lol. I got my first 75 in about a month (this is pre-lvl sync mind you).
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-20 13:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

well, when we're bored we post all over these forums
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-20 13:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Well this September I'm remaking myself and dualboxing over on Fenrir if you're interested in going there. Gonna be a pain starting over but it should be fun once I get around to unlocking the rest of the jobs.

Perma brd & cor following me GO!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-20 13:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno, I dont feel like giving SE more of my money. I was thinking about getting Live Gold to play online.

I think my character got deleted by now anyway.
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-08-20 13:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:
Well this September I'm remaking myself and dualboxing over on Fenrir if you're interested in going there. Gonna be a pain starting over but it should be fun once I get around to unlocking the rest of the jobs.

Perma brd & cor following me GO!

Lol sounds like fun, may take you up on that :D

Oh, and thank you for being the first to not try to deem this thread unworthy/stupid. I'm not forcing any of you to do it, just putting an idea out there ^^
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-08-20 13:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Just change servers, you will feel better about it with new people. Not hard to have fun with new people, just need to get used to them.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-08-20 13:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:
I have a semi-stupid/HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE/bored idea.

Right now, I want to move servers, since I realllly don't like the server I'm on atm, but I don't want to have to jump into a new server with a bunch of people idek and do end-game with them.

I also have an empty Content ID that I don't know what to do with it, (just recently deleted a mule I don't need). So instead of deactivating it, and instead of transferring servers.....

I'm sure some of you are bored right now, the only thing you're able to do is either do magian trials, or go kill HNM's. Or try to level up your job to 80 so you don't look gimp having it @75. I think it'd just be nice to get away from that.

So my idea is, why not have everyone on who here is bored and is in sort-of the same situation I'm in. Personally, I think it'd be fun :\, having a group of people from FFXIAH make new char's on the same server.

Just an idea, not expecting everyone to say "OYASURE", but I'll leave the offer up.

Just wanna have some fun with this game instead of worrying about endgame/not looking gimp.

Very, very tempted.

Perma blu, can I has?
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-20 13:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I should be hoping over early September. Just look for Artemicion or Tool. Haven't figured out what i'm gonna name my other chars yet but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Farming up a *** of gil for now D:
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-08-20 13:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I made a mule on another server just to start fresh etc.

Was fun all the way up to like level 15.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-08-20 13:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:
Yeah, I should be hoping over early September. Just look for Artemicion or Tool. Haven't figured out what i'm gonna name my other chars yet but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Farming up a *** of gil for now D:

Wat.

You're Arte?
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-08-20 13:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

Wat.

You're Arte?
Lol.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-20 13:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:

Wat.

You're Arte?

I thought I made this clear ages ago =/
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-08-20 13:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:

Very, very tempted.

Perma blu, can I has?

Sure why not? lol.
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Just change servers, you will feel better about it with new people. Not hard to have fun with new people, just need to get used to them.

Eh, really the only way I've noticed to meet people is by starting the game with them, or doing endgame with them. I don't really feel like doing endgame with a buncha new people.