Forum » FFXI » General » More BCNM/KSNM options please
More BCNM/KSNM options please
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-08-19 11:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

So SE decided to uncap the promy missions. Perhaps this was to allow solo players or people with limited time the chance to complete and advance through these missions.

As one of the people, I would like to see the same happen with BCNM/KSNM fights. I'm not saying to lift the cap on all of them, because I think people still like a challenge, and there should always be some items that are rare or hard to get, but I think SE should add solo BCNM's

How many of us have mountains of unused kindred seals sitting around collecting dust?

My suggestion would be to create a bcnm maybe like the Maat fight, where a solo'ist could go in and have a challenging fight for some really nice (job specific?) rewards.

With the advent of 14, there will be less people playing 11. I think it will still have a strong following, but planned events such as end game, BCNM, and anything else requiring planning and large groups will become increasingly more difficult.

Why not give us solo players some more options?
 Odin.Upbeat
Server: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2010-08-19 12:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Not like your maat fight idea(However I do like the idea of Job specific rewards) But KSNM/BCNMs have been solo-able for years.

Are just a few.
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-08-19 12:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Upbeat said:
Not like your maat fight idea(However I do like the idea of Job specific rewards) But KSNM/BCNMs have been solo-able for years. Are just a few.

Uh maybe for BST or SMN.

Odin.Upbeat
Server: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2010-08-19 12:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

For SMN you can do "E-vase-ive Action" that's a pretty easy KSNM. My friend Millgo does that when he gets bored sometimes. Another thing SMN can do with ease is BCNM20 "Shooting Fish"

For BST I don't know of any KSNMs. You can do BCNM20 "Charming Trio" and BCNM30 "Birds of a Feather"... However I doubt they are really worth doing anymore.
"Birds of a Feather" drops Utsu: Ni
By juro 2010-08-19 12:27:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud said:
Odin.Upbeat said:
Not like your maat fight idea(However I do like the idea of Job specific rewards) But KSNM/BCNMs have been solo-able for years. Are just a few.

Uh maybe for BST or SMN.

Do you know how to read?
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-08-19 12:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are asking what BCNMs/KSNMsyou can solo as a 77THF, the answer is: nothing.
 Siren.Itachi
Server: Siren
By Siren.Itachi 2010-08-19 12:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think the cap should be raised for BCNMs. BCNMs are for money drops. I don't think it'll be a nice blow to the FF economy if all of it becomes easily accessible like CoP. SE raised the cap on CoP because they finally realized people weren't getting the help they needed to reach Sea and attain gear and spells(if you're a blu). CoP and BCNMs are two completely different things in my eyes.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-19 12:40:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah they are, for instance, I been trying to do a bcnm for a while now. I has been a pain in the *** to get someone to duo bcnms with. I would not want them to uncap bcnms.. it would ruin the game balance.

I am also stocked up on seals too, but not a reason to complain over, just hope you find someone.
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-08-19 14:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

@juro - I can read, but my work's firewall doesn't allow youtube.

@others - I understand the current bcnm's are for money drops, I'm saying let's add some more content for some possible rare/ex job specific stuff.
 Asura.Deodate
Server: Asura
user: deodate
By Asura.Deodate 2010-08-19 15:02:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So you just want an HQ version of this?

Pulling the Strings
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud