When Do You Only Pay For 1/2 A Month?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » when do you only pay for 1/2 a month?
when do you only pay for 1/2 a month?
 Bismarck.Danz
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-08-17 13:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

ok. i would of simply went to chat to ask this question. but for some reason its not working. and nobody in my LS knows. i heard if you activate an account after a ceton date. that you only have to pay for 1/2 the amount your normaly get charged + char charges. does anybody know if this is true and if so what date is it you can activate without being charged full price?
 Alexander.Garlend
Server: Alexander
user: Garlend
By Alexander.Garlend 2010-08-17 13:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

no there is no 1/2 month payment.
 Diabolos.Lilywolf
Server: Diabolos
user: Lilywolf
By Diabolos.Lilywolf 2010-08-17 13:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The only time that I've seen the month be prorated is when you activate and the free month ends before the end of the month, then you are charged the difference. I personally have activated an account on the 21st of the month and still was charged for that whole month, and never have heard anything about a reactivated account being prorated in any general circumstance... I have seen people who paid rates different than the base rate through alternate payment methods who have reactivated getting charged funny amounts because they were overpaid or underpaid at the time of deactivation, but that is likely not relevant to the situation you are asking about.

Sorry if this doesn't help much, all I can attest to is what I have personally experienced^^
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-08-17 13:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

They charge you full price regardless of when you activate. They're billing system is terrible.
[+]
 Unicorn.Roxanna
Server: Unicorn
user: Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-17 13:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
They charge you full price regardless of when you activate. They're billing system is terrible.

Agreed.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Server: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-08-17 14:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

never pay for 1/2 a month, is no pro-rated fee

if u start on day 2 of the month or day 30 of the month, SE will hit you for 2 full months on the 1st