Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » So...here is a story lol
So...here is a story lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Experimentalroe
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Roel
By Quetzalcoatl.Experimentalroe 2010-08-17 05:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

prior to this incident...dude name Everettt was asked to give him pointers on how to solo VNM T2...being nice as i am i gave him some...

now...i was soloing Erubus for a friend and Erubus @ 1% he comes in and bring Feuerunke....as you know VNM AoE affect ppl even not in the PT/Ally...that shouldve been common sense.

comes in and mpk us...ofcourse i died, friend died @ 1%...now i come back and mpk him back and he has the balls to tell me that he didnt know that we were there...what kind of retard player doesnt know how to /sea as soon as you enter a zone if he really is looking for me...anyhow...he is in Kazoku.

Tony seems like a cool dude just by talking to him....jsut disappointed he raised some retard in his LS...

in addition...this guys in the same LS name Toughguy...cool dude dont get me wrong. I hooked him up with 6 Ruthven Nail and a Strigoi Ring for free!. 1 Day i had a buyer but he afked so i had to sell it to him cuz he said he was gonna pay. good enough he paid but called me "Judas" after the trade was done...wow

Nice people!
[+]
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Server: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2010-08-17 05:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-08-17 05:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

It happens... at least you didn't lose your abyssite like you could of if it was Tier 3 you popped. Just don't help him in the future, That's all you can really do. Player warnings are just silly. lol

I had a LS do this to me on tier 3 cept we didn't die they ran into Ruthven about like 10% and got hit with AoE and died and lost their VNM Tier II. I felt pretty bad about it but it's not like they lost their abyssite and couldn't try again shortly after our NM died.
[+]
 Shiva.Superdan
Server: Shiva
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-08-17 05:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

"This is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And i liked to take a minute
And sit right there
And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where i spent most of my days
Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin makin trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared
She said your movin with your auntie and uncle in bel Air i pegged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way she gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket so i put my walkman on and said i might as well kick it

first class yo this is bad drinkin orange juice out of a champaine glass is this what the people of bel air live like hmm this might be allright but wait i hear persy boy liein is this the type of place they should send this cool cat i don't think so we'll see when i get there i hope they're prepared for the prince of bel air

well ah when the plain landed and i came out there was a dude that looked like a cop standin there with my name out i aint tryin to get arrested yet i just got here i sprang with the quickness of lightning and dissapeared I whistled for a cab
And when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything i can say this cab is rare
But i thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel Air

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And i yelled to the cabyo homes smell ya later
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air"
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Experimentalroe
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Roel
By Quetzalcoatl.Experimentalroe 2010-08-17 05:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

word! lol
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-08-17 05:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Superdan said:
"This is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And i liked to take a minute
And sit right there
And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where i spent most of my days
Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin makin trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared
She said your movin with your auntie and uncle in bel Air i pegged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way she gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket so i put my walkman on and said i might as well kick it

first class yo this is bad drinkin orange juice out of a champaine glass is this what the people of bel air live like hmm this might be allright but wait i hear persy boy liein is this the type of place they should send this cool cat i don't think so we'll see when i get there i hope they're prepared for the prince of bel air

well ah when the plain landed and i came out there was a dude that looked like a cop standin there with my name out i aint tryin to get arrested yet i just got here i sprang with the quickness of lightning and dissapeared I whistled for a cab
And when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything i can say this cab is rare
But i thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel Air

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And i yelled to the cabyo homes smell ya later
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air"

and now that song will be forever stuck in my head. . . thanks D:
 Shiva.Superdan
Server: Shiva