WOTG Missions??

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » WOTG missions??
WOTG missions??
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-08-11 08:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Schedule that was planned...

Todays update notes:
Quote:
This update will usher in the next stage of the level cap increase, as well as the first half of what promises to be a thrilling conclusion to the epic Wings of the Goddess missions.

Sooo this won't even be finished before FFXIV...
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-11 08:16:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:

Todays update notes:
Quote:
This update will usher in the next stage of the level cap increase, as well as the first half of what promises to be a thrilling conclusion to the epic Wings of the Goddess missions.

What won't be finished? WoTG will be finished.

The level update won't be though, this has been known for quite a while.
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
Server: Diabolos
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-08-11 08:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:

Todays update notes:
Quote:

That means 2 parts. Meaning they won't be finishing WotG this update as previously planned. They are now postponing the conclusion until December.

Maybe they just sneezed while translating it and it came out all wrong. Either way, I'm not finished with the other missions yet anyways... cause I fail ; ;
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-08-11 08:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah that's what I meant. They aren't finishing it this update as planned :/
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2010-08-11 11:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I was irked to see they'd be finishing WotG THAT early anyhow. I'd expect it to fit in with the gigantic final phase of the updates.
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2010-08-11 16:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I kind of saw it coming, somethings bound to be randomly tossed in as a "surprise" it figures, I can see the ending being a total cliffhanger or worse create MORE plotholes. But even with saying that I do wanna try to complete wotg missions.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2010-08-11 17:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

i was so hopeing to finish wotg but waiting till december to finish them kinda sucks but was thinking tho december is last abyssea add on and lvl 99 and wotg will be finished so expect SE to anounce a full expansion around that time we still have other areas to go far east mithra homeland to the south orcish empire to the North and i dont remember what the place to the west is called and also they say this is half the conclusion coming out what i was thinking it is the end to the actual missions then december update what if they toss something in like the last verse and add on to that with Toau and wotg well we will have to wait and see if they do combine the missions again would be awsome The Last verse was epic