Blue Mage - Solo Camps At 80?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Blue Mage - Solo camps at 80?
Blue Mage - Solo camps at 80?
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-08-03 00:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone found any interesting ones yet? Do not say Abyssea, first off: I don't like being paired with 17 total strangers in a pickup and lagging my *** off. Second, usually I only spend an hour or two per day meriting, and thats the time it usually takes for Abyssea parties to start making XP around what you can get in a good bird pt synced at 75.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-08-03 00:34:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to be a total *** and say Abyssea anyway, but to be honest the only decent camps I've found (admittedly haven't looked hard) were Psychopomp and the mobs just outside the entrance to La Theine. Promys might be halfway decent but aside from that I'm struggling to come up with a solo camp that gives better than mind-numbingly slow exp. Sorry =\
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Pozcat
Server: Phoenix
user: Pozcat
By Phoenix.Pozcat 2010-08-03 01:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Anyone found any interesting ones yet? Do not say Abyssea,

Abyssea!
Shiva.Khimaira said:
I don't like being paired with 17 total strangers in a pickup and lagging my *** off.

So you are Xenophobic? Well consider grouping up a sort of therapy. Unless you are in the boonies you can fix your lag so do not QQ about it FFS.
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Second, usually I only spend an hour or two per day meriting, and thats the time it usually takes for Abyssea parties to start making XP

Do you stay on longer than that? If you do then you do not want merits bad enough then really.
Shiva.Khimaira said:
around what you can get in a good bird pt synced at 75.

Well then, start making the parties. If that fails take RDM, BRD, COR, etc to 75 and flag up staying in merits the whole time.
It almost seems like you took offense to his question! Funny, that
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-08-03 04:00:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Pozcat said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Anyone found any interesting ones yet? Do not say Abyssea,

Abyssea!
Shiva.Khimaira said:
I don't like being paired with 17 total strangers in a pickup and lagging my *** off.

So you are Xenophobic? Well consider grouping up a sort of therapy. Unless you are in the boonies you can fix your lag so do not QQ about it FFS.
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Second, usually I only spend an hour or two per day meriting, and thats the time it usually takes for Abyssea parties to start making XP

Do you stay on longer than that? If you do then you do not want merits bad enough then really.
Shiva.Khimaira said:
around what you can get in a good bird pt synced at 75.

Well then, start making the parties. If that fails take RDM, BRD, COR, etc to 75 and flag up staying in merits the whole time.
It almost seems like you took offense to his question! Funny, that

Play on xbox thats hooked up to a router based off of a PC that no longer exists. How I'm still online, I don't know, but I don't really care. If I'm on longer than that, usually I'm bored of soloing, or I go to events, or I actually play my character to make use of the merits. It did seem like he took offense, lol :l

Also
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Not to be a total *** and say Abyssea anyway, but to be honest the only decent camps I've found (admittedly haven't looked hard) were Psychopomp and the mobs just outside the entrance to La Theine. Promys might be halfway decent but aside from that I'm struggling to come up with a solo camp that gives better than mind-numbingly slow exp. Sorry =\

Hmmm.. Idle Wanderers might be good, probably not as good as Imps were though, but with Battery Charge and a little MP management, it's definately worth checking out
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-08-03 04:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they're aspirable (provided they're not of the same element of course), but don't quote me on that.
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-08-03 04:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
I think they're aspirable (provided they're not of the same element of course), but don't quote me on that.

No, I think I saw that somewhere too.. Well I guess when I get bored of soloing BST 34 I can go check that out. Will probably go to Vahzl, theyre easiest to get to.
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-08-03 05:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

idk really imps is the only mob i can think of