League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 567 568 569 ... 577 578 579
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-28 20:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

that is awesome, notice those thornmails didnt really seem to help that much,lol becuae none of you built extreme attack speed, just enough.
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2014-12-29 00:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

A big part of it was probably the fact that we shut them down pretty early on. The fact that it was 70 kills to 26 kills was a little ridiculous, and while the game was going on I didn't think it would actually work so well

Jungle Graves is hilarious, and it worked much better than I thought it would. There was one point when me and volkom easily dived their top laner with my buckshot and collateral damage.
[+]
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2014-12-30 01:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »
There was one point when me and volkom easily dived their top laner with my buckshot and collateral damage.

Yea Graves is pretty top tier right now, just behind Corki whom seems to still be the top tier adc currently along with lucian. His short range really makes him hard to mesh with current meta comps and plays but his harass/burst is pretty damn strong. Even when he wasnt in meta, I still used him to great effect. Imo I think hes very balanced as an ADC, I guess thats hypocritical since I still feel he needs a small adjustment or buff but cant really think of one w/o hurting him or buffing him. Maybe easier way to gain his passive. He needs roughly at least 5 stacks before pound for pound he does = or more dmg than most hyper carries 1v1 but thats impossible to achieve in a 1v1 since that will be decided in 2-3 hits come late game.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Server: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2015-01-06 13:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Little rant about LoL:

Every time with the new client when I try to get into a game, the client crashes. Like, anything from once to 20 times in a row. Its very infuriating because I cannot get into a game in time. Greatly dislike the new client -_-

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2015-01-06 13:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

How'd you find that out Shiro?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-07 09:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

for those interested and enjoy the Esports when your favorite team for any other real sport did not make it! Season 5 is on !! korea started off with a rival match between skt1 and najin em-fire here are the best of 3 games of week 1 there explosive excellent action.

Game 1
YouTube Video Placeholder

Game 2 !

Game 3 !!
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-07 09:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I can not wait for north Americas season to start, lets go Cloud 9 !!!!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Mewgoat
user: mewgoat
By Fenrir.Mewgoat 2015-01-12 01:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone activly playing?
By Aladeus 2015-01-12 02:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

i just played a couple of arams for the first time today in like 2 months. totally forgot how to play for the first few mins haha. 'why am i not using alpha strike?!---oh LEFT click' durp
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2015-01-12 02:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Was just playing some aram today, kicking *** and taking names etc. as per-usual.

rawr
[+]
 Fenrir.Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2015-01-12 11:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bringing the issue up again; why in the *** does it happen that when I wanna play a game of league, the client crashes 50 times in a row and by then everyone else is level 10 while I am level 1.

Seriously, no one else got this problem or what?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-01-12 11:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Start game, it crashes, crash the process, client comes back, launch game again, it should work.

Alternatively, sometimes, you have to reboot. If your computer isn't slow to reboot, you can make it before the game loads. However, lately, crashing the process once is enough to solve the issue. At most, crash it twice.

Just be careful to not crash the client process, just the game.
 Fenrir.Mewgoat
user: mewgoat
By Fenrir.Mewgoat 2015-01-12 16:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

what is with the lag that been going on? or is just me? i notice it seems if im not having any issues, at least 1 other is every match without fail.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-17 05:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Heads up folks LCS is coming soon for North America

SATURDAY, JAN 24
NA LCS SPRING - WEEK 1 - DAY 1
3:00 PM

TSM vs C9 first match of the day at 3;00pm est
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-18 13:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Found this awesome combo for unconventional play,lol

Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-20 21:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a year ago , i found this video of caitlyn mid

Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-24 01:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

EU's day 1 first week was pretty amazing. Here is two videos i found shocking with roster line ups from Fnatic and Gambit Gaming , and the team formerly known as Alliance is now known as team Elements. League has expanded the team rosters for the leagues to 10 teams now from previously 8 prepare yourself for a epic season get your favorite foods and beverages ready my friends!! Check these two games out season 5 is is back !!!!!

1. Unicorns of Love VS Gambit Gaming

2. Elements VS Fnatic

EU's day 2 first week top pics

1. Roccat VS Gambit Gaming

2. Unicorns of Love VS Elements
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-25 06:29:34
Link | Quote | Reply

North Americas LCS started off Crazy !!! NA LCS Day 1 week 1 ,

There has been some team name changes from last season. Gravity formerly curse academy is lead by Saintvicous. Also Team Liquid is formerly known as Curse these are sister teams. Also Team Impulse is the former chinese team known as LMQ. check these games out , top picks are as followed enjoy !!

1. Cloud 9 VS Team Solo Mid

2. Coast VS Dignitas

3. Winter Fox VS Gravity

4. Team Impulse VS Team Liquid
By Schutz 2015-01-29 02:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha...such cool splash-page art... ^^

...hopefully the model work is as fun as this looks. :p
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-29 03:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

That is a awesome jinx skin
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-29 03:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Schutz said: »
Haha...such cool splash-page art... ^^

...hopefully the model work is as fun as this looks. :p
Oh my... I must have it...
 Siren.Seiri
user: seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2015-01-29 03:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently very disappointed by Hai.. Losing to Bjerg 1v1 isn't anything awful but taking that obviously to heart and into their next game was a bit poor. I think hes too focused on the idea that growing and improving as a player = growing into a carry. He should have stuck with his old team support style of play and just evolved that into S5.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-01-29 11:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not making a mage unreliable, it's making the mage take skill to 100-0 someone, instead of just being able to build an item and call it a day.

It's rewarding good play, and introducing counter play. There is no counter play to DFG. There is counter play to skill shots. I see no problems at all with what they've done.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2015-01-29 12:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Point and clicks are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, skill shots should pretty much be how high-impact skills have to be landed. I hate to break it to you but if it's a point and click CC it's probably imbalanced.

The way assassins should work (and how riot is going about doing it) is that once you land something you can actually go in and kill someone. If an assassin just needs to get a little bit ahead, jump in and kill anyone they want, and then get out you've literally removed any counterplay to that champion. You've pretty much said "Well then don't let that champion get a kill or two" and that isn't counterplay at all.

The point of making assassins like Ahri and Fizz have some sort of high impact skill shots that they need to land to 100-0 fixes a problem where someone can just go in and kill someone without any interaction or counterplay available to who they're killing. From a game design perspective having assassins 100-0ing people "unreliably" is really the only way to go about doing it, having it any other way is toxic because there is literally 0 counterplay to reliable assassination other than "Don't die"

Basically all I'm hearing is "QQ I Can't land skillshots Rito pls don't fix my broken champions"
First Page 2 3 ... 567 568 569 ... 577 578 579