League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 566 567 568 ... 577 578 579
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-02 04:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember when c9 came out in season 3 they use to be called quantic. I would not say they play safe to a extent they get very aggressive. Remember when they brought ashe and zyra combo out they floored folks. There top laner Balls now that is someone who is super safe to an extent that even when he plays safe he is destroying.
 Siren.Seiri
user: seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2014-12-02 04:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
I remember when c9 came out in season 3 they use to be called quantic. I would not say they play safe to a extent they get very aggressive. Remember when they brought ashe and zyra combo out they floored folks. There top laner Balls now that is someone who is super safe to an extent that even when he plays safe he is destroying.

Hmm what I meant by 'safer' wasn't that they weren't aggressive. I meant consistent and by the numbers. Ashe/Zyra in S3 wasn't flashy, but it got them first blood at lv2 in something silly like 6 games in a row. Basically they prefer to go for high percentage plays than winging it like some certain other teams. As a team C9 can play better on less items (through less kills, and purely cs for gold) than almost any other western team, so they use that to their advantage when they group and use their team focused play in 5v5 fights.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-12-02 04:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm really excited to see what zion and piglet can do for clg and curse this season also :O
 Siren.Seiri
user: seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2014-12-02 04:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
I'm really excited to see what zion and piglet can do for clg and curse this season also :O

Zion will probably be a less skilled but more communicative top laner than seraph.

Curse will need to get piglet fluent in english and his synergy with xspecial ready before they take off. Then they'll have a bot lane that shouldn't lose to any in NA, but they'll still have issues elsewhere.
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2014-12-08 15:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow those games definitely showed how mechanically bad LemonNation is.
By volkom 2014-12-10 11:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The more I browse the league forums and read patch notes and play the game. The more I just want to play and troll games. :/
Not enjoying this preseason one bit
[+]
 Cerberus.Quintow
Server: Cerberus
user: Quintow
By Cerberus.Quintow 2014-12-11 01:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

This preseason is a lot more enjoyable than last season. Drag/baron changes alone imo. Not to mention the turret/inhib changes make comebacks more possible than before.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-11 02:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »

I can't believe scarra is on clg now. I thought he would be dignatas for life lol
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-11 02:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Quintow said: »
This preseason is a lot more enjoyable than last season. Drag/baron changes alone imo. Not to mention the turret/inhib changes make comebacks more possible than before.

Totally agree if you watched the iem in San Jose you will see the comebacks. There was times when even c9 was down but all it took was a few very significant team fights and really overall belief in there teammates to hold out even when sneaky was split pushing down turrents during tower sieges against c9s favor.

I know folks give lemonation grief about mechanics hut that guy has skills watch those jana ult watch those thresh hooks simply impressive start and season 5 is just getting ready to start and c9 is 25000 richer.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-11 03:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Add me if you play

C9 Lordgrim

I am not a member but they are my favorite team I liken lol esports to NFL I wear there jersey just like I do for green bay and Ohio State !!

I main support but can play most roles there.
By volkom 2014-12-12 12:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Rek'Sai pretty fun. Pretty strong in top lane from what I experienced so far. Not a fan of the jungling though.

edit:

I take that back. Jungling is pretty dope if you decide to counter jungle like mad >:]

Hydra+Triforce is pretty strong. Supposedly AP works too if you want to be like a battleship/submarine like siv HD and just shoot people with the Q while you move with your sonar.
the escape potential on the champ is amazingly powerful too.

Maybe I should make a guide and post on lolking xD
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-12-20 02:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

dude reksai *** reks X_x

i was playing ryze top against a reksai, i couldn't even farm safely under towerr >.>;

it was literally hell. ended up 0-4 by 15mins. ofc by midgame i got a triple kill in teamfights and ended up outscaling reksai and carrying the game for us. but god damn i was so close to ragequitting LOL
By volkom 2014-12-20 03:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

AP reksai is good.

AD lane rek sai...haven't faced one, but i have done it against others :D pretty fun
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-20 08:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Rek'Sai pretty fun. Pretty strong in top lane from what I experienced so far. Not a fan of the jungling though.

edit:

I take that back. Jungling is pretty dope if you decide to counter jungle like mad >:]

Hydra+Triforce is pretty strong. Supposedly AP works too if you want to be like a battleship/submarine like siv HD and just shoot people with the Q while you move with your sonar.
the escape potential on the champ is amazingly powerful too.

Maybe I should make a guide and post on lolking xD

make guides here in this forum would be awesome anotherplace to look and advertise ffxi.
By volkom 2014-12-20 21:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Played Ryze vs Lane Rek'Sai.
Pretty much pooped on her but after spirit visage, the heals are just too good :|

match history
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-21 02:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

imressive its nice to see ryze shine,lol what rank are you ? i am stuck in silver hell at the moment but enjoy the grind,lol
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-21 06:11:45
Link | Quote | Reply

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1672274063/42858451?tab=overview

not sure how you did the picture paste or match histroy link i only know how to copy and paste so far,lol but yeah just did about 3 games and surprisingly won, i did adc miss fortune, then mid karthus, then my bread and butter support Leona the stunk locks are real.

i told that jinx " i will do my best to get you fed" lol
By volkom 2014-12-21 15:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
imressive its nice to see ryze shine,lol what rank are you ? i am stuck in silver hell at the moment but enjoy the grind,lol

got 3 accounts~ D5, P2, G3. going to start working on a 4th and 5th account to have one in silver and one somewhere in bronze. hopefully bronzeV
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-21 17:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

right on impressive i started back in the begining of season 2 highest i got was silver 2 then the fall back to silver 5,lol its a yoyo effect. the frustration is real in that game horrible community, i think thats why i love ffxi so much, it calms me down,lol when i want to get pissed i just log into league and let the frustration rise,lol

but i definitely love the esports scene of league, its going places and getting even bigger.
[+]
By volkom 2014-12-22 13:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Kinda mad at the way Riot handles the jungle. They nerf pantheon and change the dragon attack mechanic so lv. 2/3 pantheon and fiora can't solo it. But its okay. Lv. 3 vi can.

YouTube Video Placeholder
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2014-12-23 07:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Kinda mad at the way Riot handles the jungle. They nerf pantheon and change the dragon attack mechanic so lv. 2/3 pantheon and fiora can't solo it. But its okay. Lv. 3 vi can.

Lv 2 malzahar can as well~
[+]
By volkom 2014-12-23 08:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Hitoseijuro said: »

Lv 2 malzahar can as well~
bleh that's dumb D:
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Server: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2014-12-23 08:31:21
Link | Quote | Reply

They should just change the dragon attack mechanics entirely so no one can solo it at level 3. Kinda BS if you ask me lol
By volkom 2014-12-23 08:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tsuji said: »
They should just change the dragon attack mechanics entirely so no one can solo it at level 3. Kinda BS if you ask me lol
or just have it spawn at 8min or something :/
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-25 07:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tsuji said: »
or just have it spawn at 8min or something :/

Merry christmas

the jungle changes are so real for season 5 patch, and it is so tough, i use to love playing eve alot, and she is so squishy, any tips for her now ? just go flat out def becuase with the season 4 kit runes, it is rough, and painful,lol i feel like riot wants jungle to really be more defensive. warwick is still a beast though.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Server: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2014-12-25 09:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Tips for junglers who are not inherently tanky... get a leash / help, and smite blue/red early. You'll get healed before you kill it. After the first rotation / gank phase, you should be able to jungle easier.
By volkom 2014-12-28 19:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no idea what just happened.

match history
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-28 20:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no idea what just happened.

match history

Was to top lane quinn by chance ?if so right on !!! i feel she is the utimate ranged bruiser.

wow gangplank support you know this is what i call breaking the meta. Who defines it anyways play what you want. The same could be said in FFXI too and we have to pay to play it as well.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-12-28 20:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Given spell selection(And items), it looks like it was actually top lane Caitlyn, though I could be wrong on that.

Changing the meta is always possible, but it relies more on skill/team synergy and being able to adapt to your opponents. It's probably my favorite part of the game, even if I can't do it properly myself.
By volkom 2014-12-28 20:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Top lane cait with a real jungle graves.
Quinn and GP bottom lane with kalista mid.
First Page 2 3 ... 566 567 568 ... 577 578 579