2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » League of Legends
League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 562 563 564 ... 577 578 579
By volkom 2014-08-21 20:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Riot support replied back. Got my chat logs~
Basically got suspended because I lashed out at a teammate when they were being negative and using inappropriate language towards me.
Guess you can't complain and argue back at someone in this game.
what a joke
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-08-21 20:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea that happens. They suggest just muting people like that. The temp bans go both ways though so long as you reported the other guy he is sitting with one too.

W/e you do though don't ask for your logs on the forums. Lyte will post them and it is hilarious.
By volkom 2014-08-21 20:19:50
Link | Quote | Reply

i posted my logs to my friends in skype. they were like holy ***you're never like that what happened? drunk rage while gaming...?

guess it was a super bad day /shrug
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-08-21 20:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of people never realize how bad they get when upset lol. I went back and looked at the 6 cases I did in the Tribunal that ended up in Permabans.

First Permaban
Language in there is pretty spicy.
By volkom 2014-08-21 20:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

imo~ that's not even bad. maybe i'm just too desensitized to that sort of thing
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-08-21 21:10:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It's probably that he f bombs pretty much every time he typed lol.

You also only get to see 5 games from that persons reports which are randomly picked. At the time I believe you had to have over 30 games reported of you being toxic to get banned. It was one of the reasons people call LoL such a bad community. Currently they are reworking the Tribunal and doing things themselves till it is back up. They say they are using information obtained from the old Tribunal for the new judgements to make it faster. People are currently getting punished as fast as a day after being toxic.

So that and info tossed out in the last few weeks means:
1- Avoid insulting anyone with cuss words.
2- NEVER use homophobic or racial slurs EVER.
3- If some one is Toxic just mute them and move on.
4- Use pings instead of talking. It's faster anyhow.
5- If you want to be toxic just use weird totally non-toxic words. Like calling someone a Unicorn Sparkle then you really mean something like ***.
6- If you have to afk in the middle of a match say something and apologize. They are less likely to report you and you are less likely to get punished.
7- If some one says they are gonna report you and you haven't done anything, let them. Right now Riot is reviewing all matches personally if there is no reason to punish you the guy who reported gets punished instead.
8- Do not fake report some one. Your account gets moved closer to the Negative side and any reports you file in the future lose credit. Seriously the system they have in place lowers the rank of your reports. Meaning if you run into SuperToxicJoe/Jane and report him/her they will blow off your report for crying wolf.
9- Never ask why you were banned/chat restricted on the Forums then demands proof. This just makes you look like an idiot though it does give me something entertaining to look at.
10- Something something something .... I just wanted it to be an even 10 >.>
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-21 21:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
I'd probably report you too if I didn't know you and you were spamming taunt/laugh. ***gets annoying real quick.

Or I'll stomp you in lane and call you a ***, like I did to a Tryn who spammed laugh after I bullied him away from CS. It's kinda hard to get me aggro but flagrant disrespect will do it.
I don't report people for that, but if I manage to outplay/stomp them, I'll taunt them softly in /all. No insult or anything, just a quick "what's wrong, no more laugh spam?".

I only report people who have a really problematic attitude, whether it is active or passive. I can understand someone snapping over being harassed, I won't blame this guy, especially if he's been silent or polite at first, poor guy is just playing, he's not here to be harassed.

I make a clear difference between both but the opinions are really split in that regard. Some people will only accuse the guy who snapped over being harassed, some people will not care as both sides insulted each other, and finally some people will accuse the original harasser.

So, because of that, the key is really to never say a word and to just apologise if you suck and people harass you, then muting them. It's so hard to fade away like that but, in the long run, that's the only way to remain clean.

I have no clue why I didn't get a chat ban yet, I've been pretty colorful on occasions.
By Kikorimo 2014-08-21 22:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been rather rainbow on occasions myself lol.... especially when people are trash talking out their *** or just being straight up toxic... pretty sure they go look for the ice after I tell them where to go half the time because quite often they get unusually quiet after I tell them where they can stick their attitude <_<
I don't think I've ever even gotten a warning for anything come to think of it, but then again I don't play ranked either, and that seems to be where a lot of this stuff happens.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-21 22:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember anyone going quiet after I told them to shove their attitude up their rectum, quite the opposite, which is why I stopped arguing at all.

Also, I'd disagree about the ranked part. People are cancer in literally any game mode, even bots.
By volkom 2014-08-21 23:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
even bots.

truth
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-08-22 04:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leona top so fun, just ***on an irelia lol.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-22 20:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Been having a blast with Jarvan top. I don't know what are my stats with him but holy ***, it's nasty how people can't deal with him.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-08-24 13:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I played Leona mid a few days ago. Did much better than I thought I would. Was 5/0/2 by the time they surrendered at 20.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Server: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2014-08-24 14:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

J4 top is oddly powerful once you know how to use him top. I'd like to see Shyvana go against J4 top now that she's been losing a bit of flavour lately. Never seem those two going top against each other...
By volkom 2014-08-24 14:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel like J4 should dump all over shyv pre 6 if you can manage to land E/Qs
[+]
By volkom 2014-08-25 16:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Get to gold+ for the victorious skin

Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-08-25 16:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

VICTORIOUS TEEMO CONFIRMED
[+]
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2014-08-25 17:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys that's Karma right?
By volkom 2014-08-25 17:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

morgana
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2014-08-25 17:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure it's Nautilus actually.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-08-25 17:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

that eye, must be Velkoz
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-08-25 18:08:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It's Victorious Janna. Again.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-25 18:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
I feel like J4 should dump all over shyv pre 6 if you can manage to land E/Qs
Q > AA if the guy is a typical retard that farms around his melee line, Q if not (people usually never build armor, so they get rekt due to range) but they ALWAYS come AA like retards if they're melee (if they don't they lose CS so, they have no choice, it's a loss/loss for them), E > Q if the guy camps behind his mage line, within 3 E > Q + AA you kill the guy.

Once R is available, you're snowballing out of control.

It's checkmate, really. I remember going 0/1 and 0/2 very often but after lv 5 I would always turn it around and reach legendary. It's pretty crazy against the usual solo queue picks.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2014-08-25 18:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Euclids Cfinder said: »
I'm pretty sure it's Nautilus actually.
Pretty sure its Sion's rework.
[+]
By volkom 2014-08-26 15:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

a new challenger champion appears!

Quote:
PASSIVE: WILL OF THE EMPEROR
Cooldown reduction increases Azir’s attack speed.
Disc of the Sun
Azir raises a Sun Disc on the base of a destroyed turret (enemy inhibitor and nexus turrets are immune to this effect). Azir’s Sun Disc behaves like a turret, except that it deals increased damage and grants Azir gold on minion or champion kills. The Sun Disc lasts for a short while and if Azir is killed or moves too far away, it loses armor.

Q: CONQUERING SANDS
Azir orders all Sand Soldiers to rush at target position. The soldiers damage and slow all enemies they smash through as they rush into the fray. Azir gains attack speed if the soldiers strike an enemy champion.

W: ARISE!
Azir summons an untargettable Sand Soldier—a memory of a Shuriman warrior—from the ground. Azir uses his basic attack as a command, ordering soldiers to attack for him, piercing through their target and dealing damage in a line. Sand Soldiers attack even if Azir himself isn’t in basic attack range. The soldiers fade back to sand after a short while or when their emperor leaves them behind.

E: SHIFTING SANDS
Azir feints, rushing to target Sand Soldier. If Azir collides with an enemy champion, he stops, knocking them up and gaining a shield.

R: EMPEROR'S DIVIDE
Azir calls forth a phalanx of shield-wielding soldiers who press forward, knocking back and damaging enemies. When the soldiers finish their charge, they stand as a wall, blocking enemy champion movement and dashes. Allies can pass through the wall and gain a speed boost when they do. These soldiers cannot be ordered to move or attack.

source
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-08-26 17:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ascension said:
The sands of Shurima sweep across the Crystal Scar… bringing with them our next Featured Game Mode: Ascension

This time we’re bending the rules quite a bit for one of our most competitive game modes yet, so bear with us as we get into it!

-- Ascension is a 5v5 brawling skirmish played on the Crystal Scar.
-- The sands have restricted movement on the Crystal Scar to just the center of the map. You’ll need to use the new ‘Golden Transcendence’ trinket to teleport to a battle platform and enter the fray.
-- Victory is points based. The first team to earn 200 points wins!
-- Points can be earned by killing enemy players (1 point), capturing Relics of Shurima (3 points) or killing an Ascended (5 points).
-- At the sandstorm’s center in the middle of the map is an Ancient Ascendant, Xerath. Defeating him grants Ascension to whomever strikes the killing blow. Ascension gives you awe-inspiring power and double points for every kill you get! This power comes at a price though... all healing effects on the Ascended are dramatically reduced, so burn fast and burn bright!

Known issues:
Some announcement VO sounds are missing. We’ll have these in shortly. o^_^o
Air-client background and loading screen art is still WIP.

We’ll be making Ascension available soon™ on PBE, and as always, we want to hear your feedback or if you guys find any bugs. Let us know which champions feel strong, what strategies work best for you and of course.. who is the strongest Ascended!?
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-08-26 22:05:29
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Server: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2014-08-27 20:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Had a few ups and downs in ranked, but thankfully doing better again now. I've been insistent on learning Thresh support properly instead of me just banking it on Nautilus support when not every adc knows how to use his immense CC chaining abilities. Been having some good luck with Thresh so far, but I was wondering if I could get any input from any of you with regards to masteries.

I use either a 0/15/15 mastery page as follows:

Or I go 0/9/21, which is what I am currently leaning toward:

I am feeling that 0/9/21 benefits me more in the long run as with Thresh I can play quite safe. Inputs anybodeh? o~o
By volkom 2014-08-27 20:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tsuji said: »
Had a few ups and downs in ranked, but thankfully doing better again now. I've been insistent on learning Thresh support properly instead of me just banking it on Nautilus support when not every adc knows how to use his immense CC chaining abilities. Been having some good luck with Thresh so far, but I was wondering if I could get any input from any of you with regards to masteries.

I am feeling that 0/9/21 benefits me more in the long run as with Thresh I can play quite safe. Inputs anybodeh? o~o

This is what my support uses when he plays thresh.
First Page 2 3 ... 562 563 564 ... 577 578 579