Dat Moding. A Thing Of The Past?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » dat moding. a thing of the past?
dat moding. a thing of the past?
 Bismarck.Danz
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-07-25 19:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

ok. about 3 weeks ago. ~july 5th i decided to go on a vacation out of state to visit some family. unfortunately internet wasn't acessable so i was away FFXI and all the other not so healthy habits of being on the computer all day. lol. anyway. my point. before i took off i was playing around with the .dats and changed the regular brown and white birds into behemoths... was funny at the time. and honestly used it to help me find the birds for the lotto pop NM for trial weapon. worked great. after the vacation i come back and im finding it ever more annoying having to dodge big hulking bus sized monsters through almost every zone. the body block is annoying. and i want to change them back to something small and flying... but not the same old same old. so i go to visit the good old ffxi .dat site i once visited... and its not there... i googled it and came across very few sites. just a few forums remarking on it and pointing to the site that isn't there. and 1 site in particular that looks very nice. but doesn't have very many .dats if anybody has any good sites or know where i can find some good bird .dats id be happy to check it out... until then im going to have to use the regular ones or god forbid colibri
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-25 19:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It was taken down awhile ago.
I'm sure someone else here can tell you the name of the birdies.
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-07-25 20:06:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ignore that, I misread what you wrote. >_>

Let me see what I can find.