XIV Information thread, From someone not in the Be
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-24 23:05:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Something how my Roegadyn will look.

That scar is one of the few custom things you can add.
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-07-24 23:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

o.o i wanna play just to customize a billion characters D:
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-24 23:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Each on of those orbs at the top next to "Customise your characters appearance."

Is another part that is customisable lol.
 Shiva.Superdan
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-07-24 23:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:

I'd hate that. Trying to think up a single name/surname will have me on the menu screen for a couple hours straight as it is.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-07-24 23:11:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Superdan said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

I'd hate that. Trying to think up a single name/surname will have me on the menu screen for a couple hours straight as it is.

I already have name/surname prepared already for at least 3 characters if one is already taken. :o
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-24 23:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

undecided as to go as 'Fiery Lionheart' for srs

or

'James Blunt' for lulz

Shiva.Superdan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-07-24 23:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

I already have name/surname prepared already for at least 3 characters if one is already taken. :o

I tried to do that the other day. I looked around, even went on name generators & ***. I found one good surname... forgot to save the word doc & forgot it >_>
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-24 23:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Also more cute mithra

See full image for the ones cut off lol.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-07-24 23:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Superdan said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

I tried to do that the other day. I looked around, even went on name generators & ***. I found one good surname... forgot to save the word doc & forgot it >_>

:( that sucks! It's not hard to make up names though luckily. Though I like the idea of first and last names though because more people can have the same first name or w/e Then again we'll end up with 50 billion Sephiroth's
 Shiva.Superdan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-07-24 23:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

:( that sucks! It's not hard to make up names though luckily. Though I like the idea of first and last names though because more people can have the same first name or w/e Then again we'll end up with 50 billion Sephiroth's

Yeah.. My problem is when trying to think up names, I always have fave characters from games / anime pop to mind, which I refuse to name my character just because it's unoriginal. It's amusing how many 'tidus' and ***you see around..

Only name I can think of at this sec is "Zuko" for first name..
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-07-24 23:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Superdan said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

Yeah.. My problem is when trying to think up names, I always have fave characters from games / anime pop to mind, which I refuse to name my character just because it's unoriginal. It's amusing how many 'tidus' and ***you see around..

I came up with the name Zephrey by rhyming with a name I liked. The name was originally Jeffery and I came up with a girls name of Zephrey. lol x;
 Shiva.Superdan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-07-24 23:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

I came up with the name Zephrey by rhyming with a name I liked. The name was originally Jeffery and I came up with a girls name of Zephrey. lol x;

I'll probably play about with anagrams like a massive geek <_< anyhows sleepy time ^^ i'll be back to see if anything else posted tommorrow ;O
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-24 23:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll try to get more ***, tired now though too.

Anyone else feel free to contribute :D
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-24 23:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Recently dumped a boatload of cash from our company buyout into a new computer. Scored a 6057 on the benchmark, but never tried it with my older one.

Is that a decent score? They don't seem to have provided any measuring stick, and I never read the previous e-peen comparison threads.

0-1500: Does not meet the Minimum Requirements

1500-2000: Playable. Likely to have considerable Slowdown, regardless of settings

2000-2500: Low Performance. Lower settings likely to help stabilize

2500-3000: Standard Performance. Medium Quality and stable, possible higher depending on where you land in the scale

3000-4500: High Performance. Settings to Medium-High and stable

4500-5500: High Settings and High Performance.*(1)

5500-8000: Masterful Performance: Highest settings, Smooth frame rate, fast loading

8000+: Flawless Performance. 60FPS+ In all circumstances.*(2)

*(1)This is where the Recommended setup lies.

*(2)Unlikely to reach this high performance this hardware generation without shelling out Serious (6,000+$ USD) cash.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-07-24 23:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Is any of this against the Non-Disclosure Agreement or has the site been contacted by SE in regards to any of that? I thought most of this stuff had been removed from official sites, namely personal screenshots and information regarding abilities.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-24 23:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Catastrophe said:
Ugh. Anyone have any good laptop ideas?

I don't think I'm gonna be able to wait until March for the ps3 version.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220735&Tpk=GeForce%20320M

I'm not super familiar with Laptop Hardware, but from my tentative knowledge, I'd say that will handle the game, but likely not much more than that.
 Fenrir.Eneas
Server: Fenrir
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-07-25 00:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

i dint do the benchmark thingy and my computer is a dell straight and plain(dont know the model >.>) and didnt have any graphic issues. i hope that by the release date i can play with higer details ( i played with default today)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-25 00:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Is any of this against the Non-Disclosure Agreement or has the site been contacted by SE in regards to any of that? I thought most of this stuff had been removed from official sites, namely personal screenshots and information regarding abilities.

I don't care, I'm not in the beta lol. If they go apeshit I'll change the location I store this ***.

SE can suck my balls.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-07-25 00:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Best thread ever made. I wish I had gotten into the beta but doubt my pc can handle it. I scored a 400 on the benchmark but I can play most other top end PC games flawlessly... except crysis lol.

I got this for ps3 anyways, just wish it was coming out when pc version was too. *** rip off.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-07-25 00:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Caiyuo said:

I don't care, I'm not in the beta lol. If they go apeshit I'll change the location I store this ***.

SE can suck my balls.
I guess it's up to the admins if they care, I thought they'd be the ones liable assuming it is against the NDA.
[+]
By Zekko 2010-07-25 00:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Caiyuo said:

SE can suck my balls.
I guess it's up to the admins if they care, I thought they'd be the ones liable assuming it is against the NDA.

Please don't be an NDA nazi. If the mods want to remove it they will, you don't need to tell people they are breaking it. I'm sure they know anyway
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-07-25 00:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope they don't make you take it down ; ;
By Souled 2010-07-25 00:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-25 00:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
I hope they don't make you take it down ; ;

So do I.

I'll keep updating anyways, the lack of information on this game is shocking.
[+]
 Ramuh.Tousou
Server: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-07-25 01:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm really looking forward to playing, but sadly:

Useless bump for great justice.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-07-25 01:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

better then my score
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-25 01:13:27
Link | Quote | Reply

So the 300M series doesn't seem to be sufficient. I am really not familiar with Mobile Graphics.
 Ragnarok.Albasheq
Server: Ragnarok
user: Albasheq
By Ragnarok.Albasheq 2010-07-25 01:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

i was informed that there is no auto-attack and no auto-run can someone confirm if those still not in the game please?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11