Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-07-23 03:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

ok wait.. what.. you had a whm who couldnt control MP and a corsair who couldnt control buffs..

and you stayed in the party HOW long?

your an idiot for staying yes.. :P
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 04:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

note to self: never ask questions you don't want to hear the answer to.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-23 04:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:
ok wait.. what.. you had a whm who couldnt control MP and a corsair who couldnt control buffs..

and you stayed in the party HOW long?

your an idiot for staying yes.. :P

I think he said it was in a Nyzul run. I wouldn't have left mid run >.> I'd rather stay in hope that some sort of miracle plays out (maybe a free floor?) and reaching the desired goal.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-07-23 04:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Powerslave said:
Asura.Rinkydink said:
ok wait.. what.. you had a whm who couldnt control MP and a corsair who couldnt control buffs.. and you stayed in the party HOW long? your an idiot for staying yes.. :P
I think he said it was in a Nyzul run. I wouldn't have left mid run >.> I'd rather stay in hope that some sort of miracle plays out (maybe a free floor?) and reaching the desired goal.

dammit yeh i missed that post.. and your one of a minor few that wouldnt leave mid run..

if they were all dead.. with no MP.. id have gone personally saying "your ***this is a fail run sorry bye" .. they tiemd out anyway XD

Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-23 04:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Well..If it was looking like absolute ***, like no one had rr, or whm didn't have rr, or you were surrounded by 8 soul flayers, then yeah, I'd get the *** out >.>

But if a recovery seemed possible, even if the chances were slim I'd stay.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-07-23 04:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

lol cant count the amount of times ive run in on war(or drg) whilst weak because we had 5 mins left.. popped my buffs and ran in to zerg angon and die so we at least had a chance of winning is untrue..

in fact i think ive died more doing that in nyzul than when i go crazy silly in Die-namis... hmmm

i need to learn to play the game..

/em quits and posts an "iQuit game" thread.. lol
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-23 04:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol'd.

I've only had one of those miracle recovery's once, and it was because the next floor was a free floor, giving us just enough time to beat the boss floor.
 Ifrit.Elmodfz
Server: Ifrit
user: Elmodfz
By Ifrit.Elmodfz 2010-07-23 04:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

My main is WHM, I have alot of HMP gear and also for events such as Nyzul, Dyna etc I bring roast mushrooms because those things are brilliant lol.

Id also like to point out, at least your WHM was using a Dark Staff, I've been in a party where the healer was resting in a light staff!!
 Bismarck.Helixx
Server: Bismarck
user: Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-07-23 05:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

To the Noob WHM, ask yourself why all HLNM'ls care about your HMP gear set.
after 4 mp resting ticks its a question of +-100 MP. If you have no gil for it, go farm or quit the job and go change to BST.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2010-07-23 10:15:16
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread was made because I was frustrated. I don't care if you troll it or lurk or post a pic of your mom's fat *** in it.

We were in Nyzul, it was a pick-up group. I was DD, so I didn't see the whm failing behind us until after the first person died and we had to wait 5 minutes for the whm to get off their *** and raise. No sublimation/penury/celerity boned us.

I didn't leave mid-run because it was my last tag, and I really wanted to try, no matter how shitty things looked. Had the COR not aggroed everything and its dhalmel, and the whm been able to keep more than 300mp at a time, we would have won. There was a slight chance we could have had it, so I stuck it out. After we lost, the rest of the pt wanted to go again, so I suggested the whm get cookies or mushrooms at least, along with hmp gear.

Call me a moron if you'd like, I was just giving it my best.
[+]
 Asura.Tristean
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-07-23 10:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Boo Bear, just invite me next time you do nyzul. You know I <3 you ^^
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2010-07-23 10:36:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tristean said:
Boo Bear, just invite me next time you do nyzul. You know I <3 you ^^

Aww, ty sexiful! I don't think you were on at the time yesterday or I would have. It really seems like if I'm in an event with ppl and you aren't there... it's fail.
 Asura.Tristean
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-07-23 10:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

well fail sauce is fail sauce lol. Actually, I'm in an assault static now so idk if doing nyzul is possible >< but maybe if Shugo gives me a week off then we're GOING!
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2010-07-23 10:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tristean said:
well fail sauce is fail sauce lol. Actually, I'm in an assault static now so idk if doing nyzul is possible >< but maybe if Shugo gives me a week off then we're GOING!

***yes, I'll let ovr know!
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-07-23 11:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Helixx said:
To the Noob WHM, ask yourself why all HLNM'ls care about your HMP gear set.
after 4 mp resting ticks its a question of +-100 MP. If you have no gil for it, go farm or quit the job and go change to BST.

You mean HNMLS?

Lol this is what I wonder about some players too. If they see better geared whms than them concentrating on hmp sets and hear others talking about how important it is, and see themselves constantly struggling with mp, why don't they just get off their high horse and say, ya know what? maybe it's a good idea after all, I should give it a try. >.<
[+]
 Unicorn.Ignasio
user: Ignasio
By Unicorn.Ignasio 2010-07-23 11:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

If your WHMs are having problems with MP on HNMs, you are in the wrong HNMLS.
By Halfpint 2010-07-23 13:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm... My sch is not to sublimation lvl yet, but even I know to not use that tool is ignorant to the Nth degree. I pt with sch + /sch all the time, I have never seen one that does not use sublimation. I have an is 80 RDM and I cannot Imagine NOT using JA to make things easier in a pt. This is as stupid as a Rdm not using composure/refresh/convert(I have seen that in recent months,). I was in an alliance where a blm/rdm waited until they had 5 mp and converted near the pt. We were fighting mobs known to use AOE skills on a regular basis. Of course he died, then got mad when ppl teased him about converting in a dangerous location, with only 5 mp.

AS far as not using resting gear in Nyzule, I am shocked. With that being a time sensitive activity you would think they would use mp potions or foods that help with refreshing their mp.

Did they even use benediction?? Any JA for either job?? I wonder if this was someone who bought an account with several HL jobs and has not clue how to play them. Or maybe that is someone who has smn-burned his way to 75, without ever benig in a pt. I think Smn burn is good for levels Under 40..but once you hit 40 you need to be in pts so you know what you are doing.
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-07-23 17:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't mind smn burns being used to shave off a couple levels or so here and there, but to completely smn burn a job to 40 still isn't a good idea if it leaves the person with a sub they don't know how to use and they're willing to just leap into endgame that way. :[
By Derfthegalka 2010-07-23 17:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said:
Am I an idiot, or was the whm/sch that didn't use sublimation correct in telling me that mp+ while resting gear doesn't matter? I mean, should I go sell all of mine since it doesn't matter?

WELLL BRODER A IDOT IS APRETTY MEEN WORD RIGHT THAR I DUNT THINK Y'ALL DUMMIE BUTS IF YA GETS A M AGE WEAR'N A SUBLIGER THEN Y'ALL A DUMBBASS YO!