http://store.steampowered.com/app/23390/

pretty good deal.
 Bismarck.Liberata
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Liberata
By Bismarck.Liberata 2010-07-20 23:22:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey so does anyone have experience purchasing this on Steam? I want to add-on scenarios, just the codes -- is it going to make me reinstall everything?
By Elwynbelwyn 2010-07-21 17:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The RMTs are loving it. I got four spam tells today from at least three different RMTs.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-21 17:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bah... I want to buy this but my damn card doesn't work with steam ; ;

Normally I'd just use Paypal or Click'n'buy but it's being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Asura.Israfel
Server: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-07-21 17:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Liberata said:
Hey so does anyone have experience purchasing this on Steam? I want to add-on scenarios, just the codes -- is it going to make me reinstall everything?
If you're just after the whole thing, download it anyway, you can right click on it in the download list while it's doing its thing and it'll show you the reg codes so you can get them without having to install~~
By Raldo 2010-07-21 17:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Israfel said:
Bismarck.Liberata said:
If you're just after the whole thing, download it anyway, you can right click on it in the download list while it's doing its thing and it'll show you the reg codes so you can get them without having to install~~
I think Israfel meant buy it but don't bother downloading it. Since you already have it on your machine, all you need are the reg codes (it's just a single code that you can use to register everything) and register them the normal way through POL using that code.
By Raldo 2010-07-21 17:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I forgot to mention that this deal does NOT include the Abyssea mini-expansion(s). So don't go buying this if that's all you're missing.