Forum » FFXI » General » Question about Plasticsurgeon
Question about Plasticsurgeon
 Bismarck.Toabea
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Enygma3
By Bismarck.Toabea 2010-07-18 00:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone know if while dual boxing if you can put in your config file for windower somehow that if this character is loading then do this race, and if this character do another race? or do you have to do it manually?
 Ifrit.Jurai
Server: Ifrit
user: Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2010-07-18 00:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I think need to use autoexec for that. But I couldn't say how atm -.-

If you just have one char, then putting it in init will be fine.
 Bismarck.Toabea
By Bismarck.Toabea 2010-07-18 00:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

yea i use it atm, but tryin to figure out how i can do one both
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-07-18 00:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Your OP was hard to understand. So I'm going to list what I think you're asking for. You want to be able to use Plasticsurgeon Windower application to change the race on Just 1 of your characters, but since windower doesn't have 2 seperate folders, when you turn on plasticsurgeon it affects both characters open? For example: Tarutaru character race changed to Hume m, changes a Elvaan dual-boxed character to hume m as well. Like the second poster said, I think you might need either Autoexec to fix that, or maybe even not to use Plasticsurgeon.
 Ifrit.Jurai
Server: Ifrit
user: Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2010-07-18 00:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

If on the same comp would have to make a lil script .txt and have autoexec load it when on a certain char (I don't know how to do that) or just exec it manually. I'm not really sure ><
 Bismarck.Toabea
By Bismarck.Toabea 2010-07-18 09:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok been doing some looking around still can't figure out hwo to do this
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-18 09:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

There are many of those quotes that keeps the surgeon inspired about his job, they also help him jump these large obstacles in life. Fortunately, the quotes have been released to the public to help inspire fellow surgeons:-

"At 10, I was intrigued by surgery, I wanted to be surgeon for a long time. I love doctor shows and surgery shows. Blood is not an issue for me. I even took pictures once of me getting my blood taken. "

"Dr Babanga, my local doctor, recommended that I should perhaps try superflex before and after breakfast"

"Humanity abhors, above all things, a vacuum in itself, and your class will be cut off from humanity as the surgeon slowly cuts the cancer and alien growth from the body. "

Fantastic, surgeon is inspired.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-18 09:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
There are many of those quotes that keeps the surgeon inspired about his job, they also help him jump these large obstacles in life. Fortunately, the quotes have been released to the public to help inspire fellow surgeons:-

"At 10, I was intrigued by surgery, I wanted to be surgeon for a long time. I love doctor shows and surgery shows. Blood is not an issue for me. I even took pictures once of me getting my blood taken. "

"Dr Babanga, my local doctor, recommended that I should perhaps try superflex before and after breakfast"

"Humanity abhors, above all things, a vacuum in itself, and your class will be cut off from humanity as the surgeon slowly cuts the cancer and alien growth from the body. "

Huh?
 Bismarck.Toabea
By Bismarck.Toabea 2010-07-18 16:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

lol yay story time?