Social/Event Ls Looking For Members Again :)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » Social/Event ls looking for members again :)
Social/Event ls looking for members again :)
 Caitsith.Surge
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-07-15 05:20:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey everyone im back again.

Since the update the shell had lost a hand full of members, so here I am again asking if people would like to join our ranks. We do Sky/Znm/Abyssea. We also have more events in the works, we run a point system in the ls and we are pretty laid back. We have a good track record on killing mobs that we go after and we have a good attitude (or try to atleast).

We are looking for a hand full of jobs, a Pld, a couple more mages (healing perfered) and about 2 blms.

@ Crunch, Sorry man if i had missed your message. After we got going i didnt have to check this often, so my bad man. Get back to me in game and we can talk if your still up for it, if not gl ^^.

For more event info please come to infinitedemons.webs.com and check it out. If you have any other questions dont hesitate on contacting me on here, ingame or on the forum on the ls website. Lastly thank you for reading guys have fun ^^
 Caitsith.Cyana
user: Cyana
By Caitsith.Cyana 2010-07-16 10:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Taru :o GL with your LS, better than the other recruit thread I'm seeing at the moment xD Unless... *runs to BG to check your background* Newp! All good here!
 Caitsith.Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-07-16 19:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you :). Yeah lol after the update i lost 5-6 people and one of them was a leader :( which sucks but hey what can you do right? alot of these events im still learning on and i really want applicants to know is we are not immortal there will be times we can and will die. But we learn from our mistakes and we triumph from it so yeah.

So far so good though i think i have a few people iterested ^^
 Caitsith.Cyana
user: Cyana
By Caitsith.Cyana 2010-07-17 02:03:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Just keep at it, my old LS broke and most of us reformed under a new LS and we get stronger by the day. As long as you have that core group of people and the drive, you can go far ^^ Just don't feel like you have to conform to how other LS' do their stuff. It's usually fun to do it your own way. Like us with our one BLM who likes to go /thf and melee in dynamis xD Funny but true!

Plus you are taru. That is instawin.
 Caitsith.Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-07-17 22:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Cyana said:
Just keep at it, my old LS broke and most of us reformed under a new LS and we get stronger by the day. As long as you have that core group of people and the drive, you can go far ^^ Just don't feel like you have to conform to how other LS' do their stuff. It's usually fun to do it your own way. Like us with our one BLM who likes to go /thf and melee in dynamis xD Funny but true! Plus you are taru. That is instawin.

Lol yeah i hear ya, we took on the mandy nm in abyssea tahrongi and we did really well, also took down genbu with 11ppl ^^. Would have more but yeah still weaving ppl in and out but yeah today was a good one none the less.
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-07-17 22:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck with it! You're name is a homophone with mine so everything should be awesome ^^
 Caitsith.Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-07-18 03:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

lol that it does, go go awesome names ^^
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [62 days between previous and next post]
 Caitsith.Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-09-17 22:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump

Lol sorry had an awesome day today so i just had to share, grabbed 5 pops from sky and 5 more thew bomblets for the ls :).