Forum » FFXI » General » Micah bravo
Micah bravo
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-07-11 19:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Just want to know if anyone was told to mail this man and got thrre account back from an lm17 ban

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-07-11 20:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

i was told to fax my info to SE and blah blah because i changed CC and then got banned did that then they said i have to mail a man named micah bravo, and i was wondering if there was anyone else having this issue and if they had mailed him were there accounts returned

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-07-11 20:19:08
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah shinbi i did that then they said "it was determined tha the ban on my account owuld stay" they said mail micah bravo to reappeal my account or some ***, only prob is why..i didnt do anythign but change CC is that worth a perma ban, yeah sometimes im an *** to people i dislike but really perma ban?

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-07-11 20:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah suspicious cc, accidently refunded a charge then paid back the same day, bout a wek after i changed cc to the one i wanted to use then got bannd i need to mail his a letter of my situation whats going on and ***, been dealin with this ban since feb, spent 20 dollars usin various public fax machines cause each one came out blurry and now this SE can choke on it for all i care

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-07-11 20:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

i really dont wanna spend more money they said they got the fax and all, then they said oh need you to mail mciah bravo, i wouldnt be so pissed if it wasnt 2kfucking10 and the only way i can apparantly contact this man is by mail, hello wtf we have email we have telephone theres no way in hell this guy doesnt have a phone in his office

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-07-11 20:51:08
Link | Quote | Reply

se doesnt make much sense

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Tirantus
user: Tirantus
By Gilgamesh.Tirantus 2010-07-12 23:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

It's *** backwards business practices like this that make me not want to play FFXIV. I've never personally had a billing issue with SE (that wasn't my fault).

The only reason most players are willing to put up with that kind of ***and jump through hoops is cause they have been playing for years and don't wanna see their account vanish.

If SE thinks players are gonna put up with the "we can ban your account based on speculation" crap with a brand new game they have very little time invested into they are gonna lose a lot of players.

I know if I personally had to put up with that kinda blatant mistreatment of a paying customer. I would probably say screw it and wait till Star Wars: The Old Republic came out or something haha.
 Asura.Wordspoken
Server: Asura
By Asura.Wordspoken 2010-07-12 23:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Um, are you sure someone is not trying to phish you information?
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-07-12 23:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

hey tira your on my server :D! but yeah ive been playin since nov 11th 07 only reason im trying so hard is cause cor nin pup 75 arent easy to get, plus i have every puppet attachment which took for ever! to get