Player Warning Peitha/Jenabell
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-07-10 12:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

There's only one thing I want to know......

Why'd she tease us with a random wild sex story? D:
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-10 12:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
There's only one thing I want to know......
<Insert lots of white space>
Why'd she tease us with a random wild sex story? D:

Because she is a big meanie. ; ;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
Server: Cerberus
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2010-07-10 12:40:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Malekith said:
GDI where's my 9? /sigh Well might as well throw some more gasoline on things... Somehow I wonder if the OP is pissed because the "thief" did what they wanted to do. On a serious note, while I'm not exactly criticizing how you guys did things (although tbh I see that it worked out great for you)... WHO THE HELL KEEPS A BANK THAT LARGE? Unless you can honestly say the person holding it is honest beyond the fault because god told you OR you can physically punch them in the head because they act like a thieving douche why would you trust anyone? People reap what they sow... and I don't see any innocent parties here.

First off, do I sound pissed? No. It was 11M+, not a huge amount. luckily she wasn't at all the runs that month. It's not uncommon to see 30m+ in the bank during 1 month if the LS is decent at all. It's more of the fact that she took it from her members that respected her and thought of her as a friend. A few of them were even RL friends. Am I butthurt? lol not even close, I do more admin stuff for the ls than runs due to my RL schedule.

Again This isn't some ploy for more attention, frankly this is not the kind of attention we like/need. Just a warning of this person. Do with it what you want. You have been warned.

p.s. We do learn when stuff like this happens. But, like with this, you never know when a long time friend turns douche on you. We never seen this coming.

Edit: I would never do somthing like that. I have been a leader of a different end game shell for over 2 years as well as part of the Dynamis shell in question. Some of you might think it is sad, but I do care what I do to people on this game. Pixles are great and everything, but the people that I've met though the years is the reason I keep logging on. It's the friends you make along the way that makes this game worth player. That is why so many people trust me with their information.

Flame on if you want. I've presented every thing in a clear statment. If you don't want to take the advice, that's up to you.
[+]
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2010-07-10 12:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Malekith
Seeing that Jenabell is on your friend list, I can imagine you are receiving some warped story from her. Not saying you are but you can't really be trying to convince yourself that 'Well she has the bank on Cerberus...so she didn't steal it...' *Throws up Bull ***flags* There is no currency or gil on a Cerberus mule >.> To try to say someone is EVER justified to just take something that isn't theirs is just *** ignorant or stupid...idk which. This isn't about someone taking away fake money, it's about she stole their time from them. These people spent this time doing an event in hopes of some sort of reward they value and this person, who has no right to take away anyones time, just took it and said "*** you" more or less. I hope you are never called for jury duty >.>
[+]
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-07-10 13:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to agree lol.

Guy protecting a woman on his friend list no matter the argument.

What a concept!
[+]
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-07-10 13:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Malekith said:
I'd ignore me if I could... I'd applaud these threads more if people actually learned something from them. I'll guarantee that within 3 months, maybe less because there are some people who are quicker studies than others out there, that somebody else will post a player warning thread over a LS Bank being stolen. It will happen again, no one will have learned anything, and the rest of us in the community will lol before we decide that we don't fN care. To those who told me to stfu, come make me. You know I'm speaking the truth and that's why you're mad. Your actions in the end will amount to nothing.

Just because you don't care about when people in this game rob others doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

You are right in the fact that player warnings do not stop this kind of thing from happening but they do make it harder for the players to keep doing this kind of thing.

For the record I aggred with airbag becuase I was annoyed at your trolling attitude not becuase you were right.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-07-10 13:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Take away my relationship with the person in question and SURPRISE I haven't said one thing that any sane person would disagree with.

If you're not prepared for the horrendous possibility of losing whatever you entrust somebody else with THEN YOU SHOULDN'T GIVE IT OUT. /endstory

I'm here to mock this LS and the endless QQ of zomg someone backstabbed more than I am trying to mount any credible defense of Peitha/ Jena.

Get mad at me all you want but the OP is the one to blame.

By the way I just got out of my intradimensional time machine and Dizmal from universe #242 called out his self in this universe. I believe his exact words were, and I quote "You're an idiot bro for not making this same play yourself months ago."

Anyways... keep on QQ'ing...
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2010-07-10 13:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith is the epitome of internet tough guy ^^
[+]

Post deleted by User.
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-07-10 13:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Neojuggernaut said:
Malekith is the epitome of internet tough guy ^^

lol not realy he's just a jackass who like mocking people who make mistakes.
[+]
 Titan.Cilla
user: Cylla
By Titan.Cilla 2010-07-10 13:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Neojuggernaut said:
@ Malekith
Seeing that Jenabell is on your friend list, I can imagine you are receiving some warped story from her. Not saying you are but you can't really be trying to convince yourself that 'Well she has the bank on Cerberus...so she didn't steal it...' *Throws up Bull ***flags* There is no currency or gil on a Cerberus mule >.> To try to say someone is EVER justified to just take something that isn't theirs is just *** ignorant or stupid...idk which. This isn't about someone taking away fake money, it's about she stole their time from them. These people spent this time doing an event in hopes of some sort of reward they value and this person, who has no right to take away anyones time, just took it and said "*** you" more or less. I hope you are never called for jury duty >.>

I'm so glad someone said it before I did. I noticed she was on his friend list and is a. friend or b. her new boy (see comment left by him on her profile).

A lot of people are taking what others say out of content. It been stated over and over that they don't care about the 9mil that was ran off with or the attention. It a simple warning for others and letting them know what they may be getting in to if they invite or put something in her hands. Yeah yeah it just a game, but people do like to trust others even over a game and not get screwed over. Items are not real, but people's feelings are. All them people she screwed over that were just friends over game and IR are prolly hurt now because of her own poor actions in handling a matter that could have easily been done differently.
By Clickclack 2010-07-10 13:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Dizzmal
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2010-07-10 13:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Cerberus.Dizzmal said:
frankly this is not the kind of attention we like/need. Just a warning of this person. Do with it what you want. You have been warned.
You people again? As if her thread was not enough? I hate your LS.

Her thread was a bunch with bitching and wild sex stories. The only bitching going on here is from the normal trolls.
No surprise there.

The linkshells that do background checks on their applicants will benefit from this, other than that say what you will. We didn't ask for this to happen.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-10 13:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Dizzmal said:
Cerberus.Dizzmal said:
frankly this is not the kind of attention we like/need. Just a warning of this person. Do with it what you want. You have been warned.

Her thread was a bunch with bitching and wild sex stories. The only bitching going on here is from the normal trolls.
No suprise there.

The linkshells that do background checks on their applicants will benefit from this, other than that say what you will. We didn't ask for this to happen.

Asura.Malekith said:
YOU SPELLED SURPRISE INCORRECTLY, YOU QQING NEWB HAR HAR, I'M FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE, I SEND YOU BACK INTO OUTER SPACE! PEOPLE WHO SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE HEAD DESERVE TO DIE! PEOPLE WHO SPEND $1 ON A CHEESEBURGER DESERVE TO GET A CHEESEBURGER FOR $1!!
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-10 13:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Dizzmal said:
Cerberus.Dizzmal said:

No suprise there.

Look on the bright side.

If she still plays, she picked the wrong server.

Still not bad, she made 9 mil by being a ***. All in all, she still wins.

... kinda fuzzy on the amount, but yeah.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-07-10 13:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sex.... stories?
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-10 13:40:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah about how she *** her mule while she was dying of heart disease.
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2010-07-10 13:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Dizzmal said:
Cerberus.Dizzmal said:
Her thread was a bunch with bitching and wild sex stories. The only bitching going on here is from the normal trolls. No suprise there. The linkshells that do background checks on their applicants will benefit from this, other than that say what you will. We didn't ask for this to happen.

Nah Dizz, you don't have to come here and justify anything. You did the right thing putting up the post. Her actions are a prime example how easy it is to be a chicken ***when no one can do anything about it. Her whole entire post was made because she got caught and decided to come on the radar with it first hoping it would win people over with "Yeah you go girl!" Instead it did the opposite of what she intended. She thinks Excellence is pissed at Dierdren; that Shamus is mad at Dierdren because, according to Jen, Dier could have prevented all this; and that she could screenshot the currency being lost...which is funny because XBox users cannot SS the chat log ^^.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-10 13:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't understand why people try to down play things buy "oh it wasnt that much that the stole" If someone is willing to steal 10 dollars from someone, whats to stop them from stealing something of even more value?
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-07-10 13:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
Yeah about how she *** her mule while she was dying of heart disease.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-10 13:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry. if someone is willing to steal 9 million gil from an LS, whats to stop them from stealing even more gil? Or whats to stop them from ninja lotting a value item, etc.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-10 13:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

That's why if she wasn't a fat ugly blonde she would have kept her mouth shut, swapped her content IDs to migrate her accounts under another POLID. Migrated quietly and continued life elsewhere. Now she has to wait 3 months to migrate again and do it right.
 Asura.Gugi
user: Gugi456
By Asura.Gugi 2010-07-10 13:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Dizzmal said:
Cerberus.Dizzmal said:

No suprise there.

Look on the bright side.

If she still plays, she picked the wrong server.

lol, she really did.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-10 13:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasnt aware you could move a Content ID to another POLID

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7