Dusk Gloves and Mahatma Slops
 Sylph.Akibakei
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-09 10:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Tousou said:
I think this is where people forget the simple things.

Casual: A player that usually plays the game in a lax manner, or not as often as "Hardcore." More often than not, the casual keeps things simple and doesn't delve too deep into the nitty gritty details of game mechanics or numbers. This is in no way a negative way to play, but is often looked down upon by "Hardcores."

This is a cop-out. I am a casual player, playing only 2-3 days a week and I still make sure I know what the hell I am doing. If I dont, I ask. "Casual" shouldnt imply "lazy."
[+]
 Fenrir.Arianna
Server: Fenrir
user: arianna
By Fenrir.Arianna 2010-07-09 10:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Catabolic said:
Says the person hiding their account. LOL k. If you think the amount of enfeebling sets you have determines if you're a good rdm or not, you're clueless. You sound like one of those ppl that would reject a person from a pty based solely on gear. The players that ruin the game for everyone else cause they QQ about everything. Skill on a job has nothing to do with gear

The real difference is not about how much gear you have, but knowing how to use what you do have. Knowing how to build the proper gear sets from what you have to work with is just one skill that a good player employs.
By warmech 2010-07-14 07:56:19
Link | Quote | Reply

lol at the guy "mnd is used for almost 50% all enfeebles.. sure it is..
 Caitsith.Mougurijin
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Mougurijin 2010-07-14 08:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

warmech said:
lol at the guy "mnd is used for almost 50% all enfeebles.. sure it is..
Enfeebling Magic
---
INT = Bind, Blind, Dispel, Gravity, Poison, Sleep (60%)
MND = Dia, Paralyze, Slow, Silence (40%)

or

INT = Bind, Blind, Blind II, Dispel, Gravity, Poison, Poison II, Poisonga, Sleep, Sleep II, Sleepga, Sleepga II (~57%)
MND = Dia, Dia II, Dia III, Diaga, Paralyze, Paralyze II, Silence, Slow, Slow II (~43%)

However, many people will probably argue that some of those do not use mnd in any way...
Or they likely would wonder why anyone would macro in +mnd for Dia's initial damage, but you could macro in -mnd gear and Pluto staff to try to lower the initial damage to zero.