Account Suspended Because Of Credit Card Renewal?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » account suspended because of credit card renewal?
account suspended because of credit card renewal?
 Bahamut.Drevin
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Drevin 2010-07-04 04:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

i logged off the other day and the game said my account was suspended, at first i thought it was a joke =3 but then i started freaking out cus... idk, i just did... so i looked into it and actually read why the account was suspended and it said something along the lines of my credit card being invalid or the information being wrong. I just got it renewed, but hadn't entered in the information to PO yet. When i tried to log into my PO account it wouldn't let me b/c the whole thing was suspended, all it would let me do was bring up a screen saying that i needed to pay 10 bucks lol. Then it'd let me enter in my credit card info.
Error Code UCS-60257 kept coming up when i tried to enter in my credit card info. At first i thought it was because i had windower up and running, which sometimes causes things not to work on PO for me for some reason. The card is a citi card and i don't know what's wrong with it =3.
I read somewhere that it may have to be verified with some kinda securecard thing, but i've put in the same sort of card before i had to renew it and it was completely fine, maybe about a year ago. If anyone has any idea what's going on or if there's a way to get around this I'd greatly appreciate it.
Gotta go to bed now, i'll check back on this in the morning to see what everyone has come up with ^^; thanks in advance.
btw, i'm on pc if that makes any difference.
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-04 04:49:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Just call SE, have one of the phone service techs walk you through it. I had to do this once years ago (back in 2005) and the phone rep was very kind and stayed with me to fix the issue.

They won't take credit info over the phone tho, you'll have to be logged in and type everything in yourself. Their reason was you have to click the "OK" to agree to the ToS.