Forum » FFXI » General » Read Please help me with this
Read Please help me with this
 Carbuncle.Buro
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: buro
By Carbuncle.Buro 2010-07-02 04:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

first of all i dont know her and now she said i send her naked pics wtf and all i did was quit her LS and told her she is a noob now she want to make false acusation about me and keeps harrasing me please what can i do help me out. im not trying to make multiple post or anything like that im sorry in advance i just need some1 to help me on this please
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-02 04:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Another female PMSing? Call a GM? I am not sure.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-02 04:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay dude this is starting to get old.. Not like 'player warnings are old' just you and her and all this drama specifically is getting old.. Take it up in PM or /tells or w/e already.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Buro
By Carbuncle.Buro 2010-07-02 04:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

the problem is she is now accusing me of sending her naked pic wtf i dont even know her email just her xbox live thin like she said now she want to create something she alse send me another messege that she will try to get me banned from the game
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-02 04:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

She can't get you banned from the game, for *** sake, half the people that actually do something that warrants a ban/suspension don't get *** banned. Like I said, take it up in private already, or block her if you don't want to talk to her anymore.. jesus.
 Carbuncle.Buro
By Carbuncle.Buro 2010-07-02 04:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

im sorry if i post this just want ppl to know what she will do to ruin good player reputation thats all
 Carbuncle.Buro
By Carbuncle.Buro 2010-07-02 04:15:07
Link | Quote | Reply

i already block her from xbox live but now she sending messeges on a nother tag
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-02 04:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you've made all of this clear in the other threads you've already made on the same subject. And come on, you're not here just to warn people about her, admit it, you're here to be vindictive more then anything else.

So just don't read it? It's not like someone tied you into a chair, taped your eyes open and put a gun to your head and said 'read it or die'
 Carbuncle.Buro
By Carbuncle.Buro 2010-07-02 04:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

i did it on my deffence like i said this is the last thing ill say about her i block her from all just a matter of time now dam she f 37 year old can she act her age
 Ramuh.Tousou
Server: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-07-02 04:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
'read it or die'

Valefor.Ryukuro
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-07-02 04:30:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Buro said:

Keep blocking the stupid *** then ^^ she'll run out of tags eventually, ignore her in game and dont let her get the better of you, if you lash out and act all butthurt it may look as if she is telling the truth, just ignore it and it will go away. If ppl on your server ask questions about it tell them the truth that she's a total ***' nub and wants to stir ***up, ITS ALL LIES I TELL YOU! ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!
 Carbuncle.Buro
By Carbuncle.Buro 2010-07-02 04:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Carbuncle.Buro said:

Keep blocking the stupid *** then ^^ she'll run out of tags eventually, ignore her in game and dont let her get the better of you, if you lash out and act all butthurt it may look as if she is telling the truth, just ignore it and it will go away. If ppl on your server ask questions about it tell them the truth that she's a total ***' nub and wants to stir ***up, ITS ALL LIES I TELL YOU! ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for the advice thank you i just wana keep playing my game and enjoy my time as i have for the past 6 years
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-02 04:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Buro said:
i did it on my deffence like i said this is the last thing ill say about her i block her from all just a matter of time now dam she f 37 year old can she act her age

Dude, if she bothers you through channels covered by SE, call a GM, if she bothers you over XBL, report her. We can't help you with harassment, I guess if she continues, I'd say get the police involved but that is a last step, and the fact you are posting repeated threads about her, and not even bumping the old one is harassment in itself. I'll admit, it is rather old. Of course, you can just block her over and over, don't reply and she'll get bored like every other idiot on the planet does.

On another subject.. WHY CAN'T EITHER OF YOU TYPE FULL WORDS WITH THE CORRECT SPELLING!? Please, I'm not so bothered about the fact neither of you act like English is your first language, hell it might not even be. (See: Here) but if you are going to speak English, at least use an amount of sentence structure so it is easier to understand you.. Also, you'll be taken more seriously if you make the effort to type in full English.

Edit: Also, how old are you? You seem pretty young to me. Of course don't answer that, I wouldn't expect you to, just an observation.
[+]
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-07-02 04:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

See that "Block Communication" button?

Click it~ I dare ya.
 Unicorn.Moldtech
Server: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-07-02 05:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Buro said:
first of all i dont know her and now she said i send her naked pics wtf and all i did was quit her LS and told her she is a noob now she want to make false acusation about me and keeps harrasing me please what can i do help me out. im not trying to make multiple post or anything like that im sorry in advance i just need some1 to help me on this please

Hmmm?
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-02 05:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Moldtech said:
Carbuncle.Buro said:

Hmmm?

Lol, he isn't very bright, cut him a break.
 Sylph.Cerilono
Server: Sylph
user: Cerilono
By Sylph.Cerilono 2010-07-02 05:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Minusseven
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2010-07-02 05:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

and this isnt poppisgirl?

Edit: wrong person sorry lmao.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
Server: Unicorn
user: Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-07-02 05:53:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Unicorn.Moldtech said:
Carbuncle.Buro said:

Hmmm?

Or maybe English isn't his first language? Assuming someone is stupid simply because they don't speak perfect English is sort of silly.
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-07-02 06:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

most languages use full stops though at least, right? >.> Wondering if they are both the same person, just arguing with himself. lol
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-02 07:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Unicorn.Moldtech said:
Carbuncle.Buro said:

Hmmm?

Or maybe English isn't his first language? Assuming someone is stupid simply because they don't speak perfect English is sort of silly.

-_-

I said:
Please, I'm not so bothered about the fact neither of you act like English is your first language, hell it might not even be. (See: Here) but if you are going to speak English, at least use an amount of sentence structure so it is easier to understand you..
 Lakshmi.Wardens
Server: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-07-02 08:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao who doesn't speak english now a days? j/k :D