Old Linkshell...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Old Linkshell...
Old Linkshell...
 Leviathan.Buer
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Buer
By Leviathan.Buer 2010-06-30 16:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been curious the past few months, so decided to post here. Anyone remember a linkshell from 2002 called Shortbus? It's not the one that's currently on Ifrit, it was long before that one. I was once in it, on a server I have forgotten. I lost that account, and can't retrieve it as I lost all the information from it. My original character was Drkzero, no clue what server. I believe it was Ramuh or Bahamut, though. I could be mistaken, since it has been 8 years since then. If anyone has any info, just post here. :)
 Ramuh.Ilvex
Server: Ramuh
user: Ilvex
By Ramuh.Ilvex 2010-06-30 16:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm like 90% sure it's on Ramuh, there is/was one on this server, around the time I started I remember seeing them (2004-2005ish)

Edit: do you remember anyone in the ls?
 Leviathan.Buer
By Leviathan.Buer 2010-06-30 16:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh... Ever see a Drkzero from that ls? I never got past leveling warrior sub, so was only about level 30ish before I quit. Remember any other characters from it, if not that character?
 Ramuh.Ilvex
user: Ilvex
By Ramuh.Ilvex 2010-06-30 16:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds vaguely familiar, but who knows lol see alot of names over the years..... I can't remember anyone from the LS but I absolutly remember the LS.
 Leviathan.Buer
By Leviathan.Buer 2010-06-30 17:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright, thanks lol. I just wanted to get into contact again with some people I knew. I had a few friends from that ls, farming Bubblin' Bernie, haha. I leveled Dragoon due to one of them, that helped me a lot when I was on that server.
 Ramuh.Druce
user: Barbie
By Ramuh.Druce 2010-06-30 17:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

There was a linkshell on Ramuh called TheShortBus. The shellholder was a character named Motown. Besides Motown, I remember Fef being in that linkshell too.

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54010

~Druce