First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-25 20:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
I would love to get a top line PC over a PS3 any *** time in my life, I use photoshop, I would like a higher resolution on my screen and the perfect color scheme.

it would also work very well with the other programs I use for design, I can already run them on my laptop swiftly, but man I would kill for a limewire desktop too.

good for these programs and gaming, the perfect PC for a nerd like me.

3000 USD can i haz it.
lol limewire.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-25 20:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply

i clicked your link i saw it, i just dont see how its helpful? I have an etheret port on my PC already. that item, all it does is give me another, my PS3 also already has an etheret cable aswell.

the mobile broadband card doesnt have an etheret cable, and i don't see a hole on that item where i can place my card on it, since it needs an USBport to be inserted lol.

I really just don't see how that item is helpful?

edit: also, the USB ports on the PS3 wont work, because the internet signal wont grab from there no matter what, it needs to be through etheret or wireless.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-25 20:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
at least this topic got back on track

pc,ps3. Either way you are limited on ps3 compared to pc, that is the way it is. and I have access to both...
gimme your top-pc nao D:

You would not want it , I say iyt can not run ff14 at god specs. the specs se is asking for is crazy...

I may have to build a better pc :(.

crazy as Aion asked? Aion is a game that is almost unplayable, my friend has a god like Desktop and he lagged massively too, i tried to run it and i could only go so far, i gave up.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-25 20:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
i clicked your link i saw it, i just dont see how its helpful? I have an etheret port on my PC already. that item, all it does is give me another, my PS3 also already has an etheret cable aswell.

the mobile broadband card doesnt have an etheret cable, and i don't see a hole on that item where i can place my card on it, since it needs an USBport to be inserted lol.

edit: also, the USB ports on the PS3 wont work, because the internet signal wont grab from there no matter what, it needs to be through etheret or wireless.
*facepalms*

actually it's my bad on that.
i don't really feel like looking for it, but you pretty much have to have the whole male to female deal with that so it pretty much converts the whole thing into ethernet.
sprint wireless is poopy anyway.
half the ***they have is just markup.

on that note, brb doobie.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-25 20:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

*facepalms*

i don't really feel like looking for it, but you pretty much have to have the whole male to female deal with that so it pretty much converts the whole thing into ethernet.

I'll look up on it later then, this gave me a little hope for the future! lol
not like i mind my ps3 not having internet D: i would have to imagine getting a keyboard too for playing ffxiv, to me too many expenses for just playing one game that i will probably BLAH on and wont really have time coz of kid/uni.

and meh sprint wireless is only good if you travel lotsl ike in my case
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-25 20:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
at least this topic got back on track

pc,ps3. Either way you are limited on ps3 compared to pc, that is the way it is. and I have access to both...
gimme your top-pc nao D:

You would not want it , I say iyt can not run ff14 at god specs. the specs se is asking for is crazy...

I may have to build a better pc :(.

crazy as Aion asked? Aion is a game that is almost unplayable, my friend has a god like Desktop and he lagged massively too, i tried to run it and i could only go so far, i gave up.
I could run Aion at max settings in windowed mode at 60 FPS at all times on my laptop.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-25 20:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

*facepalms*

not like i mind my ps3 not having internet D: i would have to imagine getting a keyboard too for playing ffxiv, to me too many expenses for just playing one game that i will probably BLAH on and wont really have time coz of kid/uni.

Based on specs yes probably worse than aion.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-25 20:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR MONSTER PCS PUT ME ON THE HALL OF SHAME

/hides with her humble laptop
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-25 20:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

*facepalms*

i got mine...well i have two because i got one for a friend that plays at my apartment. costed like 12 bucks at walmart, that and newegg.
and no no on limewire*smacks hand*, direct download of albums/use torrents is the way to go nowadays.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-25 20:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

ASUS G60VX. It's missing a few things you might want to upgrade before buying (Graphics card at the least), but it's on par or better than most desktop PCs, for less than 700 dollars.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-25 20:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

*facepalms*

i got mine...well i have two because i got one for a friend that plays at my apartment. costed like 12 bucks at walmart, that and newegg.
and no no on limewire*smacks hand*, direct download of albums/use torrents is the way to go nowadays.

i always confuzzle limewire with alienware

/smacksthyself.

i meant alienware PC >.<
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-25 20:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

ASUS G60VX. It's missing a few things you might want to upgrade before buying (Graphics card at the least), but it's on par or better than most desktop PCs, for less than 700 dollars.

but i bet you have it all settled and all that technological stuffs i dont understand from pc's o.o all i know is turn on, connect to internet, suddenly disconnect and cant get back on and /rage all over the room. lol
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-25 20:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

the people that I know that have or have had an alienware computer said it was garbage.
for laptops i go hp all the way(after reinstalling the OS of course)
desktops...meh i'd rather just build my own with that in mind.
buy a part here, buy a part there and eventually you have computer.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-25 20:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

best to build a pc than buy a laptop.... But I love laptops :P.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-25 20:53:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
the people that I know that have or have had an alienware computer said it was garbage.
for laptops i go hp all the way(after reinstalling the OS of course)
desktops...meh i'd rather just build my own with that in mind.
buy a part here, buy a part there and eventually you have computer.

yeah i'd rather build mine too than buy a full one, full ones are rip off anyways. i didnt know about the alienwares.
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

best to build a pc than buy a laptop.... But I love laptops :P.

laptops are great for PC nerds, PC nerds make laptops run like *** magic lol

desktops are men
laptops are women.

end of story
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-25 20:55:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

/smacksthyself.

i meant alienware PC >.<
On the other hand, the Alienware M17X is the ONLY laptop I'd recommend over a G60VX at this point.

Not only does it look amazingly awesome, it's pretty much the best laptop money can buy.

Then again, it runs in the neighborhood of 4000 dollars so, woo, no thanks. I'd pay 2000 for it, maybe 2500 for how epic it looks, but no more. D:
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2010-06-25 20:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

wait what?

wtf!

gimme FF14 for Dreamcast!!!!111
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-25 20:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

/smacksthyself.

i meant alienware PC >.<
On the other hand, the Alienware M17X is the ONLY laptop I'd recommend over a G60VX at this point.

Not only does it look amazingly awesome, it's pretty much the best laptop money can buy.

Then again, it runs in the neighborhood of 4000 dollars so, woo, no thanks. I'd pay 2000 for it, maybe 2500 for how epic it looks, but no more. D:

ive seen it lol im so coo-coo for alienwares i lurk the website sometimes too much

the pic deserves bumping
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-25 21:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

nice ;/
 Fairy.Specopsz
Server: Fairy
user: Specopsz
By Fairy.Specopsz 2010-06-25 22:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
<_< That means quite a few people around here will either be upgrading their PC's or swallowing their pride and getting a PS3.. Lol.

Not me, *** that lol. I'll quit XI an say hell with it lol.
Edit: I have nothing against ps3, I just really hate spending money, specially on games. Not going to by a ps3 just for one game. Not worth it, not going to get sucked into another MMO.
 Cerberus.Oric
Server: Cerberus
user: Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2010-06-26 09:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
at least this topic got back on track pc,ps3. Either way you are limited on ps3 compared to pc, that is the way it is. and I have access to both...
gimme your top-pc nao D:
You would not want it , I say iyt can not run ff14 at god specs. the specs se is asking for is crazy... I may have to build a better pc :(.

Really? I run Aion great on my laptop (wouldn't say excellent, because i've had an issue once or twice), have played with specs maxed out before, never seemed to have any major issues, and i'm running it on a Dell XPS, and not even a top notch one, was only about a grand.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-26 09:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

weird, i guess not everyone gets lucky with the game, i could run it but i didnt run it very well in top crowded places
 Cerberus.Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2010-06-26 10:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
weird, i guess not everyone gets lucky with the game, i could run it but i didnt run it very well in top crowded places

Oh ok, well that makes more sense, I thought you were saying it wouldn't run it all, period.

But yeah I have trouble in some high populated areas.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-26 10:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah i ran it decently in other places, just in crowded places i was pretty much *** ;x. my friend too,besides i quit that game, it was boring lol and no updates for it
 Siren.Eagleeyes
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-06-26 10:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

everytime i see ent posting about some shitty lolgaming laptop i wanna punch my monitor
 Cerberus.Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2010-06-26 10:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree, Aion pretty much sucks.. tis very pretteh tho!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-26 21:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah it is pretty but it is bland as f*ck. Microsoft needs to appeal to customers really they do.