Level 82+ Monsters, Where Are They?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Level 82+ monsters, Where are they?
Level 82+ monsters, Where are they?
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-06-24 13:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry but I have a question they may seem noobish but I don't know where they are. Where are normal monsters that are level 82 or more? (been soloing Wamoura Prince's to get to level 78 but now that i've leveled to 78 the exp on them has greatly decreased)
 Fenrir.Fearforever
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2010-06-24 13:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

4th floor on Promy holla/dem/mea seems to have alot of IT mobs to 77+
 Sylph.Bazinga
Server: Sylph
user: Failcard
By Sylph.Bazinga 2010-06-24 13:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

They do have some tough mobs up there but the only thing is now people have parties there so It might be a little hard to get mobs up there.

Floor three has some IT mobs too was up there yesterday and there are some idle wanderers on floor three of Holla if i remember right.
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-06-24 13:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Fearforever said:
4th floor on Promy holla/dem/mea seems to have alot of IT mobs to 77
Realy? ok i guess im heading back to the promy zone... haven't been there in ages.
 Leviathan.Pimpstix
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Pimpstix 2010-06-24 13:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Only camps ive found so far are the birds in misereaux coast, wyverns in riverne-site B-01, and idle wanderers in promy areas, surely there has to be cooler camp areas than just those three types?
 Fairy.Aquilo
Server: Fairy
user: aquaman
By Fairy.Aquilo 2010-06-24 13:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

THAT FREEKIN SHEEP THAT HIT MY 75 SAM FOR 500+ DMG SUCKS IN MIS COAST!!

luf meadows sorry its called flockbock seriusly tough mofo
 Asura.Revelation
Server: Asura
user: Oric
By Asura.Revelation 2010-06-24 13:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought I remembered reading something about the levels of the mobs in Bibiki Bay being adjusted... I could be mistaken tho, has anyone checked it out?
[+]
 Asura.Serano
Server: Asura
user: Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-06-24 13:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
Sorry but I have a question they may seem noobish but I don't know where they are. Where are normal monsters that are level 82 or more? (been soloing Wamoura Prince's to get to level 78 but now that i've leveled to 78 the exp on them has greatly decreased)

Try Trolls , Spec. Rng i was getting 330 EXP each as a 77 blm they were still VT. repop is 5min
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-06-24 13:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I was thinking about this the other day and was thinking, what about the beastmen strongholds in the past. they are filled with normal mobs outside of campaign mobs, and iirc they are pretty high level to 75's should be ok least to try at lvl 78+
 Phoenix.Kailynn
Server: Phoenix
user: Kailynn
By Phoenix.Kailynn 2010-06-24 13:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpstix said:
Only camps ive found so far are the birds in misereaux coast, wyverns in riverne-site B-01, and idle wanderers in promy areas, surely there has to be cooler camp areas than just those three types?

What's wrong with XP in the CoP zones? I think those are great scenic zones. (Promies excluded.) They really did a nice job on those areas.

I personally think CoP was the best expansion. The story was fun, it was challenging, the zones are beautiful.
 Sylph.Bazinga
Server: Sylph
user: Failcard
By Sylph.Bazinga 2010-06-24 13:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kailynn said:
Leviathan.Pimpstix said:
What's wrong with XP in the CoP zones? I think those are great scenic zones. (Promies excluded.) They really did a nice job on those areas. I personally think CoP was the best expansion. The story was fun, it was challenging, the zones are beautiful.

You got it right... was Challening.
 Siren.Murdock
Server: Siren
user: Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2010-06-24 14:09:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Revelation said:
I thought I remembered reading something about the levels of the mobs in Bibiki Bay being adjusted... I could be mistaken tho, has anyone checked it out?

There are Dhalmel, Eft, Rabbits and Hobgobs out in Bibiki for 76+
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-06-24 14:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:

T-IT at 77 still in sky on Auras you can prolly solo some good exp there still
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-06-24 14:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kailynn said:
Leviathan.Pimpstix said:

What's wrong with XP in the CoP zones? I think those are great scenic zones. (Promies excluded.) They really did a nice job on those areas.

I personally think CoP was the best expansion. The story was fun, it was challenging, the zones are beautiful.

I'm thinking Pimpstix is referring to the lack of camps they added that are "new." 3 'new' areas to camp 75+ discluding the ones we currently already had isn't exactly exciting especially when theres 2-3k people per server trying to get lv.80
 Unicorn.Roxanna
Server: Unicorn
user: Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-06-24 14:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I was actually rather disappointed that all SE did was add high level mobs to old camps. I was really hoping they would create a true "new area" for people to level in. Guess I was asking too much.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-06-24 14:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Roxanna said:
I was actually rather disappointed that all SE did was add high level mobs to old camps. I was really hoping they would create a true "new area" for people to level in. Guess I was asking too much.

Same, also disappointed in how little they added too :\ So little to accommodate the groups that are looking to exp currently.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpstix
By Leviathan.Pimpstix 2010-06-24 15:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol Thank you for being a voice of logic and not one of sentiment. Yes, ive enjoyed all (most) of the FFXI content but i find the "new" camps to be a step down in comparison to other means of exp (FoV, Campaign, etc. - things that should only be in the game for supplemental exp. purposes) I hope SE doesnt abandon the traditional exp party for some WoW means of leveling.
 Caitsith.Omicronceti
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Omicronceti 2010-06-24 16:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Roxanna said:

Same. Especially since all the camps I've run across so far have yet to beat 20K+/hr.
By Stona 2010-06-24 16:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Be kind to all those 68+ and lvl sync.. remember the good old days of 500+ imps (w/ emp band) @ 68 in the mire. Just sux that you wont get to play with the new abilities for now but you'll be 80 and then can skill up on all the EM~Ts.
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-06-24 16:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Vrtra in King Ranperre's Tomb.
[+]
 Ifrit.Korebin
Server: Ifrit
user: Korebin
By Ifrit.Korebin 2010-06-24 16:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I found a spot that looked pretty good while i was going for mammets. It was in Rivern site A there where 20+ flies there all conned IT at 75 didnt aggro. Dont know if they link or not which would be a big problem.
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-06-25 09:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

IT to Level 77 Spiders in Sacrarium, don't appear to link Either.
By Muffincannon 2010-06-25 10:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of the eyes out in Ulegrande Range are IT to me at Lv.80
 Fenrir.Elytonas
Server: Fenrir
user: Elytonas
By Fenrir.Elytonas 2010-06-25 13:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

There are 2 good EXP-Camps in Lufaise Meadows @ Abraxas. The rocs are lvl 80-83
 Bahamut.Zoltar
Server: Bahamut
user: Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2010-06-25 16:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone tried Beaucidine Glacier yet? Those walrus mobs gotta be good xp
 Leviathan.Ayrlie
user: Kimmy78
By Leviathan.Ayrlie 2010-06-25 21:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

birds near Lufaise Meadows zone in Miseraux Coast, these are IT+ at 76.

I think the subliminal message that SE told us was to flip some birds.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-06-25 21:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

At level 80 the Wyverns in Riverne B are VT