Forum » FFXI » General » Hahaha ~ Haste ~Ga Bunked
Hahaha ~ Haste ~Ga Bunked
 Odin.Lowblow
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-06-21 20:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if its been posted yet because ive been gone all day.
But just reading the notes and

Accession + Haste Does not work.

So much for all those excited people wanting to do /sch lol.

Also makes me sad because i was gonna take my sch up for /whm hastega haha. but now i can leave it @ 75 and never touch it agian /cheer
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2010-06-21 20:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

eh, /sch is still gonna be good. nothing was mentioned about refresh. plus rdm can do stoneskinga, phalanx, enspells, etc now, and whm a few of the same things, plus Regenga III.

Edit: and yes, people have been crying about no hastega for 8 and half hours now.
 Odin.Lowblow
Server: Odin
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-06-21 20:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

True enough, but the MP costs and teh strategem recast for /sch accession might not make most of that worth it at all.
Other then Regen.

Hehe good to hear. Ive been working all day and now trying to ponder weather i have any merits banked or not -.- /fume
Server: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-06-21 20:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Lowblow said:
True enough, but the MP costs and teh strategem recast for /sch accession might not make most of that worth it at all.
Other then Regen.

Hehe good to hear. Ive been working all day and now trying to ponder weather i have any merits banked or not -.- /fume

Some spells last longer than the length of the recast time, and two minutes per charge isn't that bad really.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2010-06-21 20:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see AoE Phalanx being good from a RDM. not much more -dmg but if it stays the same RDM was I think the only job that could get enhancing to 320.
Server: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-06-21 20:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bojack said:
I can see AoE Phalanx being good from a RDM. not much more -dmg but if it stays the same RDM was I think the only job that could get enhancing to 320.

New level cap, so I doubt it'll stay that way now.