Forum » FFXI » General » Limit break
Limit break
 Ifrit.Korebin
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Korebin
By Ifrit.Korebin 2010-06-17 12:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I am just wondering if there has been anything said about whether or not there is gonna be a new LB for 75+. Also are we gonna still be able to merit at 75? or will we have to wait until we hit caps again? A link or some info would be appreciated!
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-17 12:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure if anything official has been stated, but I don't see why they'd cut the merit category just because of a level increase. Just imagine getting a buffer at 75, except you can get more levels too, or you can switch to merits at the same time.
 Odin.Mikumaru
Server: Odin
user: Mikumaru
By Odin.Mikumaru 2010-06-17 12:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

its probly the one thing they havent given info yet . with 5 days to go , probly wont know til 6/22 . i mean why tell the players before hand when you can have 80%+ of the population doin the same" quest "all at once ?
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-06-17 12:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

SE already said there isn't going to be an actual quest to get to 76, but there will be some requirements to be met.
 Ifrit.Korebin
By Ifrit.Korebin 2010-06-17 12:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, and if there is a quest i just hope it aint as much hell as the other LB quest where. God those were awful lol!I can only imagine what the TNL are gonna be like during those next 24 lvls. I guess thats what all the new xp rings are for though! Now to get my hands on one.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-17 12:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they'll just leave the merits available at 75 and on with that...I got a lot of work to do with my Sam *sadface*
 Ifrit.Korebin
By Ifrit.Korebin 2010-06-17 13:01:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
It's gonna be a race to the finish like the Olympics on June 21, 2010 once everyone finishes the update that day.

SE will announce the race starting threw System Message and everyone will gather, this will be the only time in FFXI history that SE will open all servers on each other and bring everyone to one zone (I'm thinking Mordion Gaol), thus the race will begin and everyone will d/c...
this "QFT"
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I think they'll just leave the merits available at 75 and on with that...I got a lot of work to do with my Sam *sadface*
and this lol cuz ive been to busy to worry about subs ;.;