How In The Hell.....

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » how in the hell.....
how in the hell.....
 Seraph.Gilhaven
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-06-11 18:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

does one submit a screenshot on ffxiah? Either it's beyond my comprehension or right in front of my nose? help, I can has it? TY!
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-06-11 18:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Gilhaven said:
does one submit a screenshot on ffxiah? Either it's beyond my comprehension or right in front of my nose? help, I can has it? TY!

Ditto, i have no idea either.
 Leviathan.Scorch
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Scorch 2010-06-11 18:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bottom of your page you will find a Screenshot tab. Click "Submit Screenshot"
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2010-06-11 18:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You have to pick what youre submitting it for. If its for your own personal character it will be at the bottom of the page under comments. If its for an item it will be similar but on the item page.
[+]
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-06-11 18:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm...ok, so I went and moused over my avatar at the top right and went down to comments but couldn't find anything about submitting screenshots...Is there another "comments" tab somewhere?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-11 18:36:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Your character page.
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-06-11 19:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

what exactly is the "character page"? I'm presuming its NOT the avatar drop down menu thingy in the upper right that starts off with "Edit account" and goes down to "logout".
If it is...where specifically is the submit screenshot tab? It lists a screen shots "tab" but nothing about submitting a screenshot.

I must be doing it wrong...either that or I'm not meant to submit screenshots. :D sorry for being a pain in the ***!
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-11 20:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Your character page is the one with your AH history, comments, title, gear, etc. Just click your avatar in the top right. Then scroll down to where you see the words "Submit Screenshot". If that doesn't help you, I don't know what will.
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-06-11 20:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok...well atleast im in the right area (i think)..I do have a tab called "Screenshots", and if I open it I have 3 tabs called "Item" "Player" "BCNM". Under those is a row of more tabs called "Name", "Score", "Comments" etc etc but for some reason are unclickable. I use firefox and temporarily allowed all the page to see if maybe something was getting blocked but I still cant click any tabs. STILL can't find a "submit screenshot" tab..cept for the ones I find when looking up items in the search box. This is royally frustrating.
 Sylph.Shaman
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shaman 2010-06-11 20:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

click on your character, leave the top right corner tabs alone. On the very bottom of your character there will be submit screenshots..............
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-06-11 20:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

That`s the wrong screen shots tab, click on your avatar picture and it should take you to your AH history.

Ignore the side bar once your on this page and scroll down, under your AH history you should see a "Submit Screen shot" tab, this is the one you need. Once you upload a screen shot you need to wait for a Mod to verify and accept it.
 Sylph.Vincentius
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-06-11 20:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-06-11 20:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

AHHH!!!! THAT screen! awesome! What was screwing me up was when I clicked my avatar pic it sent me straight to ffxiah mainpage and not my AH history page. Now I can claim success! Thanks so much for the help and the patience!

....now where did I save those boobie pictures to?....