Servers That Do Missions?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Servers that do missions?
Servers that do missions?
By Meowzer 2010-06-08 07:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

So, Titan is hitting the fan pretty bad, and it's hard to find a good linkshell that doesn't fall apart, and I'm looking to server hop in the future.

Are there any servers that actually do things? I find myself just AFK in WG most of the time. I could care less for merit parties. I'm interested in servers that have a highly active quest/mission/battlefield/ballista community. Thanks!
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-06-08 07:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Definitely not Gilgamesh then. After 2 years I still haven't done Promies due to zero interest in helping from anyone else. lol
 Fenrir.Tiaraa
Server: Fenrir
user: Tiaraa
By Fenrir.Tiaraa 2010-06-08 08:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir doesn't do a lot of missions, but if I can get enough people, I'll be setting up mission runs for all missions available ^.^
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-08 08:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren is so~so I guess you can say it depends on the crowds you hang with. My social ls is usually pretty helpful I should be getting my ACP done this weekend. I don't mind helping with CoP and things like that I guess it really just depends.
 Fenrir.Luarania
Server: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-08 08:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

lol Tia, should just join us, once the level cap happens we going all out on stuff.

Fenrir is meh, I know a few mission based LSs are around but the general populace will laugh at you if you shout for promies in WG.
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-06-08 09:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

my shell is doing missions and so on on Gilgamesh
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
Server: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-06-08 09:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

never had a problem finishing missions / quests on sylph. requires some patience when you shout, but always got 6/6 so far :3
 Sylph.Kittty
Server: Sylph
user: Kittty
By Sylph.Kittty 2010-06-08 17:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with Lotusbluete. I constantly see /shouts for missions. Everything from starting Nations to WotG. I've got most completed/near the end either from friends or replying to /shouts. GL in the future. :D
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-08 17:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor does a lot of the newer missions/activities.. Don't really see much for nations, and CoP shouts do happen, but they're pretty rare. (maybe one every few days)
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-06-08 23:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Stay away from Ifrit, it is almost impossible to get help. At least for the times I am on.