Forum » FFXI » General » :(
:(
First Page 2
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-06-04 18:25:41
Link | Quote | Reply

On sunday two little kittens were born at my house today one of them stopped eating ... I went to the vet she gave me special food I was supposed to feed to him . Little angel died an hour ago I'm so *** sad awful thing to see ;_;
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-06-04 18:27:02
Link | Quote | Reply

;;;;;;;;;;;;; At least it didnt grow old with you and you got so much attached it to :( sorry to hear. Hate animals dieing
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
Server: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-04 18:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

=( I'm sorry for you loss. May Angels soul rest in peace.
 Asura.Elvaton
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-06-04 18:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

does someone need a hug?
 Leviathan.Scorch
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Scorch 2010-06-04 18:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry to hear that man. You have my condolences.
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-06-04 18:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

4 days of constand minding them and spending like 12 hours a day with them was enough to make me cry like a little *** I *** hate this day...
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-06-04 18:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Elvaton said:
does someone need a hug?

Your avatar looks exactly like him ...
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-06-04 18:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

:-( I'm sorry, Machiaveli. That so sucks.
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-04 18:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry about that Machiaveli, I understand how you are feeling, when my dog had puppies, I hand-reared two of them that she rejected, and one of them didn't make it, I cried like a baby.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-06-04 18:51:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry man, I know it sucks :/

When I was younger I found a baby kitten in the bushes that had been left behind by its mother. I kept it and fed it myself for about 3 weeks, was never a cat person but it was so adorable, even when it took little shits in my hand while feeding it. Then it randomly just died a few weeks or so after finding it :(

Feel better, man.
 Asura.Elvaton
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-06-04 18:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Machiaveli said:
Asura.Elvaton said:
does someone need a hug?

Your avatar looks exactly like him ...
does you want the avatar?
 Bahamut.Shiroyuki
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Shiroyuki 2010-06-04 19:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

:(
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-06-04 19:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a bad day for pets, I suppose. Today a girl I went to school with had to put her dog down because he was in too much pain from brain cancer. She'd had him for years. She's not doing well, either. :-(
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-06-04 19:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

a year and a half ago or so...my mother picked up a little kitten somebody was giving away at a gas station because my little sister had been begging for a kitten since forever. I didnt really want it as I (and my mother) usually end up taking care of the animals even though everybody else goes "Ill take care of it!" and I ended up taking care of this one too (grrarg).

she was covered in fleas and had a little bloated tummy (later I learned she had some kind of parasite) and she still needed kitty formula and needed help pooping. It was alot of work 8|

one day I left her for a second as I walked into my bathroom, I heard a strangled meow and ran to check on her..she'd had a seizure and died the next day.

I felt absolutely horrible.

I feel so sorry for you T_T its the worst thing ever!
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-06-04 21:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I gave a kitten I liked but didn't want (I already had 2) to someone and they called me up because they started their car with the cat under the hood... yeah not very good.
 Ragnarok.Vitaru
Server: Ragnarok
user: Vite
By Ragnarok.Vitaru 2010-06-05 02:05:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry mach I know how you feel, long ago I had a cat for 4 years, then one day I came back from school and didn't find him. I asked my parents, they said your brother sold the cat and bought a PS1 game ; ;
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-06-05 02:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry for your loss
 Remora.Gempig
Server: Remora
user: Gempig
By Remora.Gempig 2010-06-05 02:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Vitaru said:
I'm sorry mach I know how you feel, long ago I had a cat for 4 years, then one day I came back from school and didn't find him. I asked my parents, they said your brother sold the cat and bought a PS1 game ; ;

laughing
 Phoenix.Tsukimae
Server: Phoenix
user: Aaralyn
By Phoenix.Tsukimae 2010-06-05 02:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

That picture Degs posted made me all watery eyed. ;(

I'm very sorry to hear all these sad stories. I bawl like a baby every time I see a dead cat. I think finding one of my own dead would take what sanity I have left.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-06-05 03:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Was walking through a neighborhood with a friend tonight and saw a random cat walking by. I knelt down to try and get it to come to me (but they usually ALWAYS run away), but this one actually did, and rolled over to have me pet its stomach. I petted the ***out of that cat for you, man :/
 Asura.Abriannah
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-06-05 03:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Aww.. poor kitty kitty mreow mreow..
At least you know, that the kitten had been loved, held, and taken care of. No matter how the kitty might have left, you know it felt loved for the short little life it had.
Kitty lovesss..
 Shiva.Weewoo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 03:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

For what short life it had, it went knowing you were there for it with unyielding care and affection. That's what matters most. I'm sorry for your loss man.

I'm currently taking care of an old siamese cat left behind by it's past owners that no longer live in the house this kitty once lived in. I bring it fresh food and water every day and check up on him and give him lots of love and attention. For whatever it means I'm happy to do this on your behalf so to speak.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-05 03:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Weren't you one of the ones making fun of Korpg and his cat?
[+]
 Asura.Expendable
user: mikira
By Asura.Expendable 2010-06-05 04:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Not about cats, but if you love animals, then it shouldn't matter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGQVX8iGbgk
 Shiva.Weewoo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 04:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Weewoo said:

I know this probably won't help the grieving process but sometimes it's best to just let it out ya know?
 Leviathan.Optimis
user: optimisx
By Leviathan.Optimis 2010-06-05 04:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Gempig said:
Ragnarok.Vitaru said:
laughing
Lmao ... i would sell a kitten for a game
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-05 08:54:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Optimis said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Ragnarok.Vitaru said:
laughing
Lmao ... i would sell a kitten for a game

Fail troll is fail.
[+]
 Odin.Trelan
user: trelan
By Odin.Trelan 2010-06-05 08:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Machiaveli said:
On sunday two little kittens were born at my house today one of them stopped eating ... I went to the vet she gave me special food I was supposed to feed to him . Little angel died an hour ago I'm so *** sad awful thing to see ;_;

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Sylph.Shaman
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shaman 2010-06-05 10:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Vitaru said:

lol!
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-06-05 10:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shaman said:
Ragnarok.Vitaru said:

lol!

I would stab your brother >:( .
[+]
First Page 2