This Happen To Anyone Else?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » This happen to anyone else?
This happen to anyone else?
 Caitsith.Surge
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-06-04 01:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok this is the fourth time that this has happened. While during the payment checking thing they're system ends up de activating the content id which makes me re activate it and then they double charge my credit card.....

This is BS and SE will once again not take responcability for there systems misshaps. What really gets me is that they double charge me for the month and then charge me the next, so anyone else have it happen to you?

EDIT: Add prolly inbetween again and not.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Diabolos.Dcon
Server: Diabolos
user: Dcon
By Diabolos.Dcon 2010-06-04 01:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

happens to me 2-3x a year always pisses me off to no end
 Phoenix.Tsukimae
Server: Phoenix
user: Aaralyn
By Phoenix.Tsukimae 2010-06-04 01:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup. I've had that happen. Was wondering the same thing. I don't remember them doing that before though.
 Caitsith.Surge
Server: Caitsith
user: Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-06-04 01:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish that was the case. The ID they de activated was the only one my buddy has, and thats his main and when he asked me to get him pld (since he needs to click the well) and it wouldnt take to long to do it for him.

And I pay for his account since he doesnt have a bank card of his own (he doesnt trust banks). So now i gotta wait till the thing is over and when it happend to my account all my content id's were cancelled and when i called them they said they were cancelled just before the payment thing.

Plus they already charged me for my and his account