Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Square enix acount information
Square enix acount information
By Blessedarkangel 2010-06-03 19:54:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there any way possible to take a Play online acount off of one square enix acount.. and put it to an exsisting acount.. like delete the old enix acount and put it to the new one? I have two acounts that i want to put on one token.. i want them both on one square enix acount.. is that possible?
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-03 19:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't unlink the SE account from your POL account, nor delete the SE account

I found that out the hard way
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-03 20:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Blessedarkangel said:
Is there any way possible to take a Play online acount off of one square enix acount.. and put it to an exsisting acount.. like delete the old enix acount and put it to the new one? I have two acounts that i want to put on one token.. i want them both on one square enix acount.. is that possible?

Translation for those of us who don't speak "that":
Blessedarkangel should of said:
Is there a way to take a PlayOnline account off a Square Enix Account? Is it also possible to delete the old Square Enix account as I don't feel as I will need it anymore. I have two PlayOnline accounts I would like to put on one security token, as such I would like to put both PlayOnline accounts on just the one aformentioned Square Enix account. Is this at all possible, please assist me with this matter.

And onto my answer.. I don't think so, I might be wrong however.

Edit:
Fairy.Spence said:
You can't unlink the SE account from your POL account, nor delete the SE account

Damn it Canadian!
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-03 20:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Blessedarkangel said:

Translation for those of us who don't speak "that":
Blessedarkangel should of said:
Is there a way to take a PlayOnline account off a Square Enix Account? Is it also possible to delete the old Square Enix account as I don't feel as I will need it anymore. I have two PlayOnline accounts I would like to put on one security token, as such I would like to put both PlayOnline accounts on just the one aformentioned Square Enix account. Is this at all possible, please assist me with this matter.

And onto my answer.. I don't think so, I might be wrong however.

Edit:
Fairy.Spence said:

Damn it Canadian!

thx for translation, i was like wtf?

and no you cannot.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-03 20:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
thx for translation, i was like wtf?

and no you cannot.

Thanks*

*Runs for it*
 Phoenix.Kusama
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kusama 2010-06-03 20:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I del my account from mine with had my gf account. I was not allow to log in my account again -.- i had to wait too tomrrow and talk to SE :) so ya sadly you can't
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-06-03 22:28:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Blessedarkangel should of said
Daleterrence should have said "Blessedarkangel should have said."

:P
 Garuda.Jescin
Server: Garuda
user: Jescin
By Garuda.Jescin 2010-06-03 22:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

SE has a policy that allows them to unlink a POL account from an SE account only when an account hacking has taken place. I was able to "fake" this in order to have one of my accounts unlinked. Essentially, I changed my POL password and a bunch of my user information (address, phone number, etc). Then I contacted SE and said I was unable to log in at all. I tried verifying my account info using my old address and such, to which they told me I had the wrong info. They then locked my account and emailed me notary forms to mail in. I filled these out and got them notarized, sent them in and waited for SE to contact me back. They did so about 2 weeks later, and when they did I requested that since my account was no longer secure while linked to that particular SE account, I wanted it unlinked. They happily did so, and I was able to get the account removed. Hope that helps!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Jescin
Server: Garuda
user: Jescin
By Garuda.Jescin 2010-06-04 13:44:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
The question remains though, why would you want to make your FFXI account less secure when you unlink your SE account? O_o;

Well, originally I was unaware that they couldn't be unlinked. My g/f, a friend of ours, and myself all went in under a single SE account in order to get the mog-satchel. We got kinda effed by it, as in order to play we had to share a password and really couldn't have individual tokens should we want to have them later. SE's policy (and our ignorance at the time) excluded us from having the added security of a token, that is unless we wanted to constantly call one-another for the password >.>

In any case after I was unlinked I was able to relink to a separate SE account of my own and have my own token as well.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-04 13:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Blessedarkangel should of said
Daleterrence should have said "Blessedarkangel should have said."

:P

Oh snap. >.<