Question About FF Payment, Help?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Question about FF payment, help?
Question about FF payment, help?
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-03 10:59:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so me and my husband got new CC's and we didnt update our payment method on FF. So of course yesterday our characters got cut off, i updated my payment method for astrida and i didnt get charged, last time this happened i got charged for 2 months the next month instead of being charged for that one month then next month. Well, i had a mule and she got cut off too, but idk if i want to use her anymore, what do i do, and will they keep charging me for her? or do i just have to update my CC so they can charge for May?
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-03 11:01:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this mule on a second account?

Edit - I'm confused
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-03 11:02:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Is this mule on a second account?

Edit - I'm confused
yeah, its a totally different character
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-03 11:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't want to use it, then don't update the CC info on it.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-03 11:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
If you don't want to use it, then don't update the CC info on it.
yeah but i didnt get to pay for the month of may, wont they charge me?
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-03 11:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, probably. I've got all my CC's through my bank, so every time one expired, any outstanding debt on it or payments I made that hadn't gone through have ended up on my new CC.

Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-03 11:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Hmm, probably. I've got all my CC's through my bank, so every time one expired, any outstanding debt on it or payments I made that hadn't gone through have ended up on my new CC.
well, i cancelled my old CC... so that means they didnt get their payment... meaning wont they charge until i pay?
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-03 11:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

What Row said. You may as well but the bullet, pay and then deactivate it.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-06-03 11:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought payments were done at the start of the month, for that month.

Like we all just paid to play throughout June? Did we just pay to play during May? XD
 Cerberus.Jetta
Server: Cerberus
user: Jetta
By Cerberus.Jetta 2010-06-03 11:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You get charged in advance, so you never end up owing them money. They have tried to take the payment for June not for the May you have just played.

Edit: The charge will go through when you reactivate the content id not when you update the CC details
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-03 11:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

And to deactivate a character i deactivate just the content ID or? idk never done it before ><
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-03 12:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
And to deactivate a character i deactivate just the content ID or? idk never done it before ><

Yup, you're paying for the content ID, whether there's a character on it or not.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-03 12:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:

Yup, you're paying for the content ID, whether there's a character on it or not.
ohhhh ok thanks!
 Asura.Crazyjuice
Server: Asura
user: nickee
By Asura.Crazyjuice 2010-06-03 12:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had payment problems with FF since I started playing in 07. My old account has $35 it owes because I switched servers and quit. I didn't cancel it, nothing. It stays active for 1 year, but they don't do anything if you don't pay it. You just have to pay it off before you can play again. And no, once your account is canceled from no payment, YOU have to pay it, they wont take any money off your card, and it wont go against your credit.

And if it hadn't been said, no they don't keep charging you each month til you reactivate it from the no payment cancel.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-03 12:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Crazyjuice said:
I've had payment problems with FF since I started playing in 07. My old account has $35 it owes because I switched servers and quit. I didn't cancel it, nothing. It stays active for 1 year, but they don't do anything if you don't pay it. You just have to pay it off before you can play again. And no, once your account is canceled from no payment, YOU have to pay it, they wont take any money off your card, and it wont go against your credit.

And if it hadn't been said, no they don't keep charging you each month til you reactivate it from the no payment cancel.
thank you very much
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-06-03 12:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Well at least you didn't pay double the charge on the 15th of last month, only to have your account terminated on the 2nd of this month, PlayOnline support guy told me I'm supposed to have the rest of may and whole month of June to be able to play, yet I'm being terminated for some reason, and he lacks the tools to look at my account at this moment because servers are under maintenance for support -_-'''''''''''