I am not "Smugly Superior"
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-06-01 19:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
I should have known that Korpg would be the one to swoop in and ***all over the thread to feel smugly superior about himself.
I did not intend that prayer thread to close down because I pointed out a few flaws.

But that remark you made about me was the worst insult in that thread, and you closed it without my defense >.>

I don't think I'm smugly superior, I just think that the prayer for others is not really a good reason to start a thread.

Good intentions are good, but you don't need to announce them prior/during/after they happen. All it makes it look like you are just starving for attention.

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-01 19:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

If people wanna pray, let them pray. Don't ***up the thread by pointing out flaws in their religion.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-06-01 19:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

If being an *** is having your own opinion, then I understand more about humanity than ever before.

We are all ***, and its because we can think!
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-01 19:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Also.. My opinion.. You are a sad.. sad person Korpg.. I could not pity you anymore to be honest.

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I was about to be legit in that thread, and as the OP and whoever else to pray for my family and my little brother, who I lost this last week in a drowning accident.

But thanks for making something totally decent into just another piece of forum thread ***.

Try not being an *** SOMETIMES.

Or maybe I should just goto a church for that, and stop wasting your time Korpg. Right?

I'm sorry to hear that Bart.. I'm not religious, but I will keep you in my thoughts man.
[+]
By Eurra 2010-06-01 19:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
If being an *** is having your own opinion, then I understand more about humanity than ever before.

We are all ***, and its because we can think!

And expressing said opinions.
 Asura.Israfel
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-06-01 19:23:32
Link | Quote | Reply

My heart goes out to you Barti and your family in this tough time ><
[+]
 Carbuncle.Xenobriatix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Xenobriatix 2010-06-01 19:23:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I don't think I'm smugly superior, I just think that the prayer for others is not really a good reason to start a thread. All it makes it look like you are just starving for attention.

Why did you start this thread...?
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-01 19:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I still think that the other OP should pray for Korpg's weight loss and the saving of Deer lives....
[+]
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Server: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-06-01 19:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread hasnt even cleared page one and is already a huge waste of space and bandwith.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-06-01 19:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shut up and get out.

Normally I could care less, but damn you're pathetic sometimes.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-06-01 19:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
If people wanna pray, let them pray. Don't ***up the thread by pointing out flaws in their religion.
I did not attack the religion, nor point out their flaws. You assume too much.

All I said was, starting a "prayer" thread would cause nothing but selfish requests, and also a sad attempt of self-gratification.
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Also.. My opinion.. You are a sad.. sad person Korpg.. I could not pity you anymore to be honest.
I pity you for your lack of understanding how real life works, to be honest. Not everything is sunshine and lollipops.
Carbuncle.Xenobriatix said:
Why did you start this thread...?
To retort on a grave insult, but had to resort to this thread because the other one was locked before I noticed.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-06-01 19:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Over your time on this forum, we have frequently engaged you in private, and exercised extreme patience in asking you to stop trolling every thread you can get your hands on. We have listened to your excuses and your explanations for your behavior, and continually given you the benefit of the doubt.

Myself, Scragg, Aly, Anye... we have all given you multiple chances to grow a personal filter and understand when picking a fight is appropriate and when it is not. And we have publicly defended you from interpersonal fallout, more than you probably deserve, because we believed you were engaged in a good faith effort to tone things down. This has now gone on for not just months, but years.

Clearly, that effort has failed. Especially over the past few days, it's become increasingly obvious that you still see this forum as your personal playground to piss off as many people as you can and provoke as many arguments as possible.

You are not the only one who does this, but that is not an excuse. We deal with every user case individually, and we are handling the others in the same manner. Slowly. Deliberately. In private. And by extending as many chances as we possibly can, because frankly, our job is not to make a happy social commune where everyone agrees with one another and argument is not tolerated. But there's a fine line between allowing legitimate debate, and allowing habitual, intentional trolling in an established pattern over the course of years.

You are no longer welcome on this forum, and your account has been banned from the site.

And if any of those other people I mentioned above decide to take this opportunity to gloat that you've "won" (and there are many, because Korpg is probably the least popular user on the forum) realize my patience is extremely thin right now, and you're liable to end up the same way. Let this go quietly, please.
[+]