To Come Back Or Not To Come Back??? That Is A Good Question...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » To come back or not to come back??? That is a good question...
To come back or not to come back??? That is a good question...
 Siren.Aytac
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Aytac
By Siren.Aytac 2010-05-31 17:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

So I have been away since January due to being in school full time and financial issues. Now, my financial issues are beginning to get better but I am still in school full time and I work full time. Now, it is summer!! Between school and work, I really won't have a whole lot of time to do any end game crap, but I might be able to do some partying. I have a 75 sam and a 75 blm I would like to level up to 99 if possible. I also would have to level my subs up to 49, which is lame but oh well LOL!! So my question is....is it worth it?? The game has changed a bit since I've been gone and I need some feedback from those who have been around since then. So...either come back or wait for FFXIV to come out. I will definitely play that when it comes out (assuming my computer fits the requirements that is!)
 Valefor.Endlesspath
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2010-05-31 17:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Enjoy your real life, its seems to be going well and will serve your future much better. The game, alas ~ is nothing more then a game and does nothing for your future.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-05-31 17:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endlesspath said:
Enjoy your real life, its seems to be going well and will serve your future much better. The game, alas ~ is nothing more then a game and does nothing for your future.
This. In addition, coming back now to all the new ***will feel kind of overwhelming, and by the time you figure all of it out and get into the groove again summer will really be done, and there's the chance you'll want to play while you're back in school...which I wouldn't suggest.

If you're doing better in life AFTER you let the game go, I wouldn't suggest trying how backwards progression will work for you.